NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

winedrinkingcritic

Fanboy TV Block Party / Zombie Life TV

1 post in this topic

My short lived fan fiction series Bad Goddess was written in early 2017 while I was interning for a group of public access shows on Austin Public Access Channel 10. The group of shows are called Fanboy TV Block Party. I work master control room during the shows Fanservice (uncredited, cutting in videos and graphics background cards, switching camera angles), and I work master control during Zombie Life TV (credited, cutting in videos, flipping camera angles, and I edit the end credit mashups), under the supervision of the director. And inbetween those shows while I'm working as a stage wrangler, there's two other shows going on in the other room called Ladies of Fandom and Kombat Kreations. So what does this have to do with an Anime Site? Well, Anime is a part of Geekdom, and from time to time they have guests and subjects come up on Fanservice that are relevant to that (Anime Voice Actress Jessica Calvello was a recent guest on Ladies of Fandom Feb 16th episode). Beyond that Zombie Life TV is just a crazy party of a show to check out every Thursday night. I also edit horror mashups for the show every Monday. So if these shows interest you, check back here every week after Thursday Night for the updated playlists, and you can see what I've been up to every week at work, I might not be on camera, but I'm there interacting with these people behind the scenes.

Note: Our Fanservice live broadcast on youtube for 3/9/2017 got cut off midair (the Sherwood Forest Renaissance Faire episode) about near the end of the archery act. It may not be posted. This was disappointing as it was one of our best episodes.

Disclaimer Warning: Zombie Life TV is a late public access variety show that is intended for mature audiences due to Foul Language and Subject Matter.

Note: The following Mashup series don't run on Public Access for copyright reasons, we just show them on Facebook. All Footage Used Falls Under 30 Second Fair Use Laws.

Warning Disclaimer: Horror Mashup is intended for mature audiences. Anime Mashup 2000 is a naughty PG-13.

This was our recent 7 hour SXSW Film Festival episode of Fanboy TV. During this show, I had one job. I was the Magical Spacebar Boy that clicked the spacebar to play the graphics videos in-between the segments, and then after the video played and it switched over to the cameras, I hit the up key to reset the video quietly without scrubbing the sound. I did this every ten minutes for seven straight hours. Sound like an easy job? You'd be surprised how many people take the simplicity of the job for granted and carelessly screw it up on air by hitting the wrong key to reset the video and the sound scrubs backwards on air. Nonetheless, I made it through the entire show without a single screw-up.

Also, Frank Oz guest interviewed about three hours in (director of The Dark Crystal, and Little Shop of Horrors). This was a life highlight for me. As a child, I must've watched Little Shop of Horrors 50 times. I love his director's cut with the plants destroying New York Kaiju Style.

Edited by winedrinkingcritic