NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grayfox123

Don't go round using people's likenesses carelessly....

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Some years after her marriage, Belldandy Morisato decided to begin a job as an assistant language teacher at a nearby high school, in order to bring in a bit of money for the household, and to also do something she enjoyed...helping others.

Belldandy, being Belldandy, soon became a hit at the high school she was teaching in, Nekomi Central High School. Especially among the girls, who always crowded round her after every English class asking for advice about fashion, love, homework, and anything. Belldandy was always very very helpful...no matter what. And of course, many of the boys secretly loved her....and felt jealous everytime Morisato Keiichi showed up in his beemer to pick up his dear wife.

One of the boys took his jealousy to....well, some new levels. Hiro was his name, and he was a young boy of average height, who wore a pair of glasses, and was , averagely good at most school subjects, especially art.His hobby was drawing rather erotic doujin..with his classmates and sometimes teachers as subjects..which he posted on a secret website called 'Global DJNS under the name Eromanga King.Everyone in school knew about the Eromanga King...but since no one knew who he was...the school cound not punish him.'.He deicded to make Belldandy his target....by his art...so one fine Monday,when Belldandy was helping Mr Kazehaya with the English class..he brought out his phone camera....and secretly took some photos of Mrs Morisato.He did that for the rest of the week, and then spent the whole weekend at work on a new masterpiece.

That Sunday night...a new doujin by the Ero King was released...and it became so popular.Copies were downloaded...and spread around.

The following morning, as soon as Belldandy came to school, she noticed that many of the boys were looking at her with ...well....interested looks. Very interested looks. She was a bit concerned, but thought nothing of it, and decided to get on with work.

While teaching the second-years English, she noticed that one of the boys, a guy by the name of Izumi, was not paying attention, but was sneaking glances at something in his locker. Belldandy, quietly walked over to the guy, while he was otherwise absorbed...and neatly snatched the material he was looking at.

"You really ought to pay attention in class more, Izumi-san, especially with midterms.....'' Belldandy's voice died as she looked at the images on the paper she had just taken off the lad.

It was an image of herself, a good drawing indeed....but one which appeared to show her ...well....doing 'things'' with a stranger wearing glasses, while another panel appeared to show her husband doing something funny around his groin while watcing her doing er...things.''

There was silence for a few minutes...then Belldandy asked....in a very angry and compelling voice....Who drew this?

That night, Hiro(who had not had English classes that day)...prepeared for bed with satisfaction. His new work was earning a lot of attention, with lots of views already on Global DJNS. Some were even hailing him as the new King of Ero Manga....and looking forward to his next release.

He logged in to GobalDJNS....only to discover two things....

First...the website was missing....from the web

And while he wondered about that.....there was a bright light....and then appearing thorough a mirror in his room....was the figure of a woman..who was dressed in what looked like a battle outfit...and who looked angry. Very very angry. And familliar somehow.

With a gasp....Hiro recognised his language teacher.....Mrs....

" Hiro-san', Belldandy began, in a quiet but menacing voice, 'I am here to teach you a lesson for using my likeness without my permission'.

Hiro looked on in terror.....

First....I want you to write a letter and upload it to the same website...apologising for what you have done...

Hiro cried out...But, but....everyone will know it was me!

'Yes...said Belldandy....I fully intend to make sure everyone knows you are the Ero King.' And one more thing..

Hiro was really scared this time..

''I want you to go to the principal ....and confess!''

Hiro said...But I cannot do that...I would be expelled...I...but he was stopped by Bell-chan's angry glare

'Because', the angry goddess said....if you do not do as I said....I will take your mind places where it never wants to be...just your mind, you insignificant wretch!"..And suddenly into Hiro;'s mind came an image of.....twirling and screeching and ugly abominations....that lasted a few minutes..and made him scream...

The following evening, Belldandy ate supper with her beloved Keiichi. They talked about each other's day, while the TV news blared on in the background. Keiichi was just putting some rice into his mouth, when a news story on the TV caught his eye...

''All over Japan today, hundreds of ero-manga artists who appear to specifically draw doujin featuring characters based on real people have been turning up at public places to apologise, and to publicly burn their works.Schools across the country in particular face a disciplinary crisis, as many students appear to be involved...''

'Wonder what that is about', thought Keiichi, before turning to see his beautiful wife,looking at him with a tender smile and saying..

"More tea Keiichi-san?''

This fanfic...which may or may not be uploaded to my fanfiction.com account( at https://www.fanfiction.net/~thegrayfoxwrites...if you are interested)...is an early tale for my planned series of one-shots ''The Adventures of Belldandy-sensei''. So far, this is the only idea I have had.....I hope to get more.

Edited by grayfox123
Topic change

So, Belldandy found out about hentai? That... is a scary prospect.

As a while concept, it would be interesting to see what you intend to do with ''The Adventures of Belldandy-sensei'' especially if you make one shots, rather than regular chapters. 

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, vanagandr said:

So, Belldandy found out about hentai? That... is a scary prospect.

As a while concept, it would be interesting to see what you intend to do with ''The Adventures of Belldandy-sensei'' especially if you make one shots, rather than regular chapters. 

For now, all my plans for the Belldandy-sensei series are in the very early stages, but yes, I can confirm it would be a series of one-shots.

And yes, Bell-chan finding out about Rule 34 stuff about her....might not be...a pleasant prospect for anyone involved..(grin).

Edited by grayfox123

That sounds good to me. Take your time and come up with some different scenarios for this setup, and even include Belldandy's sisters if you want (as secondary characters). Skuld for example should be around the age to be Belldandy's student, if she wants to see what kids around her age behave on Earth. Or even Urd could be somehow convinced to join Bell as... a chemistry teacher? (I won't lie to you... I wouldn't trust her at all, but... that's just me). 

Of course those are mere ideas, so don't feel the need to use them. Just take this in any direction you want. 

Posted (edited)

If you want some inspiration check out this web comic:

http://www.marycagle.com/letsspeakenglish/1-shingeki-no-kodomo

It's about the real misadventures of an English Teacher in Japan and what she at times faces with both faculty staff and her young students.  Its absolutly adorable, and I could picture you finding some great material for this fic.  Make sure you read the notes at the bottom of each comic strip-they provide some good insight into what it's like being an English teacher in Japan.

Edited by Nena Camadera

51 minutes ago, Nena Camadera said:

It's about the real misadventures of an English Teacher in Japan and what she at times faces with both faculty staff and her young students.  Its absolutly adorable, and I could picture you finding some great material for this fic.  Make sure you read the notes at the bottom of each comic strip-they provide some good insight into what it's like being an English teacher in Japan.

Thanks a lot, Nena. Much appreciated.

4 hours ago, Nena Camadera said:

Ended up reading all of it...it's absolutely adorable indeed =)

Just a slight bit of a warning. I've seen the chapter on FFN, but it seems rather malformated (probably a copy/paste error). I'd recommend that you replace the chapter with another version and hopefully that'll solve the problem.

Posted (edited)

Thanks. Van...doing that right now!

Update: Done that.Story's up...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12429124/1/The-Adventures-of-Belldandy-Sensei

Edited by grayfox123