NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HotelKatz

Urd's nonadventures on Earth

7 posts in this topic

I'll be writing these whenever my muse wants me to. These will not be done in any order. These are based on an idea about Urd taking on jobs I had in the idea topic.

At first, I was going to stick purely with Nena's suggestion. Then I realized my experience with dealing with call-morons is fairly limited. All I'd be doing is the same joke over and over again, with the punchline being that these people would be the first ones Urd would target when she becomes possessed by the lord of terror. I might still write this one, but I have my doubts I'll do it justice.

I haven no idea what the next one will be. If I had to guess... Urd deciding to make shampoo for everyone! And then hiding because it all backfired and now Belldandy has snakes for hair that are emphatic to her. Skuld has to deal with long hair that makes Rapunzel jealous! Keiichi goes bald and might be used as a quick bad gag to reference One Punch Man!

Not sure if I should collect these into a fic or leave it as it on the topic.

So here's my first entry. Let me know what you think. It's short, like 450 words.

Chapter 1- Urd and the first date.

Poor Urd keeps running on the worst possible candidates for boyfriends... Still, this can become a rather interesting miniseries.

As for the next part.. I think that having Urd to stand in for Belldandy in Whirlwind for a day or so could be really good excuse for some jokes.

That does sound like a good idea, but I'd have to do some research for the type of usual customers that frequent a auto parts store that Urd can take her wrath on.

If I'm unable to, I'll probably stick with a sexist customer, Urd showing off a good deal of auto parts knowledge from a quick spell, and probably a spell/potion that'll punish the customer.

That's indeed true. I'm not as much of an automotive fan myself (definitely not like Mr Fujishima) so I can't even throw in some good suggestions. The easiest way of doing this is have Urd mess up a few things, as she's not familiar with different brands, etc... 

For the sexist customer idea, I don't think that she might be terribly afraid to flirt with him (at least as long as he's not too pushy), but things could go wrong. Especially if he's only trying to get Belldandy's phone number. 

Ah, you mean like-

Pig: You're very pretty. Could I ask you a question?

Urd: Yes?

Pig: Could I have your sister's phone number? I bet she's prettier.

5 minutes ago, HotelKatz said:

Ah, you mean like-

Pig: You're very pretty. Could I ask you a question?

Urd: Yes?

Pig: Could I have your sister's phone number? I bet she's prettier.

What I had in mind was slightly similar:

Customer: So.. you're really Ms Belldandy's sister? Like for real?

Urd: Yeah... I get that a lot. What can I say?... I'm too perfect for my own good.

Customet: Uh... sure. Then... you DO know her phone number, right?

That does look better than mine.

Kinda tempted to add in Urd having a bit of a flashback montage of various beings walking up to her and asking if she can introduce them to Belldandy/ask for something of Belldandy's/ask if Belldandy is willing to teach them something/ask if Belldandy is willing to learn something/Etc...

But that goes a bit too dark and not really something that happens to Urd.