NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Utti Jaeger

warhammer 40k

7 posts in this topic

hello

I was just wondering if anyone hear plays or knows of warhammer 40k.

i have been playing it for a good year and a half now and love it.

if anyone wishes to talk about 40k I'm always game.

I like the franchise and its lore. However, I have never been into the tabletop games. I did play some games on PC (e. g. Dawn of War) in the past.

Which faction is your favorite?

i have 3 games of Warhammer 40k series 2 on the 360 and one on the xbox one but i more on cutting up the bad guys then story wise

7 hours ago, gdata1954 said:

...but i more on cutting up the bad guys then story wise

I get that. In terms of the story it doesn't really matter which factions wins or loses a battle. It's never ending carnage and slaughter.

For in the grim dark future there is only war. :biggrin:

On 4/30/2017 at 7:47 AM, Sugoi said:

I get that. In terms of the story it doesn't really matter which factions wins or loses a battle. It's never ending carnage and slaughter.

On 4/30/2017 at 7:47 AM, Sugoi said:

well i play the imperial guard or Astra Miltarum. I love the lore and the story's i also play tabletop with my own panted mins.

Cool, the imperium of man's backbone!

What's your play style?

Crushing by sheer numbers or tanks and artillery?

I remember when playing the PC game "Dawn of War" the infantry in general just served as cannon fodder for me (poor bastards). Their main purpose aside from drawing the fire away from my tanks was to capture strategic locations as they were so freaking weak. However, the gameplay mechanics and rules may vary with the tabletop game.

ya it does vary ever so much, I usually go for a flexible fighting force strong in guardsmen to be able to handle most situations and support a good number of armored units.