Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
Tasuke

Yuki Nagato as "Iris" (MEGAMAN X4)

Tasuke    34
Tasuke
Posted (edited)

http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Iris

http://haruhi.wikia.com/wiki/Yuki_Nagato

hi, i took the free time without online distractions the last couple months to address a project i've had a long time coming.

back around 2007, i attempted a crude custom doll, loosely based around the late-90's MEGAMAN X series Video Game character "Iris"

she did not turn out to personal satisfaction, and i've planned ever since to give her another shot soon as i felt sufficiently confident in my skills to manage a reasonably marked improvement.

well, that time sort of finally came, as i finally came around to accomplishing what i generally wanted to, in the form of an alteration/remake of the costume, once barely sized for that old custom iris doll,

(herself based around a "WINX CLUB" doll body and BANDAI/TRENDMASTERS "Cardcaptor Sakura" doll head) - now reworked and fitted for the 1/6 MegaHouse Yuki Nagato i adopted from fellow Character Doll enthusiast about a year ago;

ORIGINAL (2007)

SakuraIris%202007.png

REMAKE/REVAMP (2017)

YukiIris%202017.png

ORIGINAL CHARACTER ART ("Iris")

X4_iris2.jpg

Xt2_iriscautious.jpg

I2-noscale.jpg

Iris.Mega.Man.X.full.1964347.jpg

Edited by Tasuke

Sugoi    46
Sugoi

Wuooo!! That's a remarkable remake!!

Tasuke    34
Tasuke
Posted (edited)

Thankies~

-Also-

hmmm. what's the chance that two very different, arbitrarily random ladies out there would have virtually identical tastes in Undies?

MikuruYuki%20-%20Undieshearts%205-7-17.p

Edited by Tasuke

Keiichi Morisato    417
Keiichi Morisato

I have to agree. Those remakes are awesome. Previously, it seemed that anime dolls just looked like a barbie doll wearing anime character clothing. The doll castings just looked too generic. The remakes are awesome. :grin:  :thumbsup: