Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Sign in to follow this  
Tasuke

Belldandy♥Sailor Suit

Tasuke    38
Tasuke
Posted (edited)

i always did love that scene, -however poorly animated- in the late-90's AMG movie where Bell-chan dons a Japanese school Sailor Suit for the briefest moment when searching for some less conspicuous wardrobe out in public;

AMGMOVIE30141-5-153_zps9d84b525.png

i've been wanting something similar for my 1/6 TAKARA/OBITSU hybrid doll for years, and finally got around to refitting an old TOKIMEKI MEMORIAL dolls' sailor suit into the closest thing i'll probably ever get to it;

Belldandy%20Skuld%20-%20Schoolgirlsheart

Edited by Tasuke

Sugoi    47
Sugoi

Mhh, is not possible to add that ribbon subsequently?

By the way, wasn't that movie released in 2000?

Tasuke    38
Tasuke
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Sugoi said:

Mhh, is not possible to add that ribbon subsequently?

Uhhhhhh, Come Again, please?!?

Edited by Tasuke

Sugoi    47
Sugoi

I'm referring to the red ribbon that she's wearing in that screenshot from the movie.

Tasuke    38
Tasuke
Posted (edited)

the Scarf? oh. 

yeah, it could be done, but myself, i've found that i actually prefer the look of the pink bow there.

in any case, gotta admit that Nakoruru here well and truly sells the traditional Asian Schoolgirl look.

i just might have to devote this costume to her, and continue on in pursuit of a sailor suit for belldandy that truly reflects the one sen in the film...

NakoruruheartsSailor%20Suit%205-28-17%20

Edited by Tasuke