NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keiichi Morisato

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

1 post in this topic

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

How do I add an avatar to my account or change my avatar?
If you've registered for an account and you want to add an avatar, scroll to the top of any page (website or message forum) and you'll find in the upper right-hand corner your registered username (if you have a registered account and you're logged in). Click on your username and a drop-down display menu will appear. Click on "Profile"; your profile page will appear. Here, you'll find information related to your profile. Drag your mouse over the small icon in the lower left-hand corner of your blank avatar image (or your avatar image) and you'll see the message, "Profile Photo" ... click on that (don't click on your avatar image, only the smaller icon in the lower left corner). This will display a pop-up window where you can select whether to use a url, import the image through the upload process or select no photo.

Please note that you can also display your profile page by clicking on your username anywhere on the site

How do I edit my profile, change my password, edit my signature signature?
Display your profile page by either clicking on your username in the upper right-hand corner of any page on the site (or by clicking on your username as its attached to any forum post (or in the footer of the board index). When your profile page has been loaded up, click on the "Edit Profile" button that's displayed in the banner area of your profile. If you've never edited your profile, the banner area is a long thick black strip that is displayed horizontally across your profile page (you can also add a banner image to your profile). The 'Edit Profile" feature allows you to make various edits to your profile. This allows you to create a signature, customize your member title, add your birthdate, enable status updates, include various other profile information and add contact information. Be aware that unless you add your email address into your profile, nobody but the forum staff can see your email address.

How do I change my username?
Every registered member has the ability to change their username (or displayname). This can be done by clicking on your username in the upper right-hand corner of any page on this website or the message forums. Be aware that to change your account settings, you can only access those settings in the drop down menu in the upper right-hand corner of the site. From the drop down menu, select "account settings". Here, you can change your username/displayname, email address, signature and password. Be aware, when you change your username/displayname, the new username/displayname will become your new login username. This is VERY important.

My forum account has become locked, what can I do to unlock my account?
If you have tried logging into your account and it has become locked, simply email the administrator with the email address attached to your locked registered account, inform the administrator of what the current username/displayname is for your account and it will be unlocked within 24 hours of receiving your request. Please be aware that only the administrator can unlock your account. Neither Forum Moderators nor Super Moderators have the ability to unlock a forum account.

My account has been banned, can I register for a new account or get the forum ban removed?
It's unfortunate if your account has been banned. If you were banned, which such restrictions rarely happen, then you must ride out the restriction. However, receiving a ban means that you have seriously violated our forum policy regarding user accounts and it's unlikely that your forum ban will be removed. This type of restriction is used only for the most serious infractions. If you have received a forum ban, you may NOT register for a new account. If you do register for a new account, not only will your new account be banned but that the administrator will impose a site-wide ban on your access to this site and its forums as a visitor/guest (this means that you won't even be able to access this site as a visitor/guest). Just refresh yourself with the forum rules so you're aware of them. Remember, every registered member is required to learn the forum rules, they are there as a resource for all registered members.