Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

grayfox123

Skuld's important announcement

grayfox123    139
grayfox123

Skuld was feeling a bit , well,low.

Skuld, by now a First Class Goddess, and also girlfriend to the mortal Sentaro, a guy she had known since she was younger, had not been feeling herself for the past few days. And she was rarely sick....after all she was a Goddess and a trained Valkiyre, and a wish granter, and a great inventor.....and yet, she still felt a bit off.

She would have confided in Sentaro, but she wasn't sure if he would understand. And anyway, he was very busy and distracted these days, what with his job as a motorcycle designer, and test rider at a small and upcoming motorcycle manufacturer....which sometimes meant that he kept late nights, and sometimes did not even come home to the flat they shared at all. And sometimes, he did not come home at all.

The anniversary of their first meeting was coming up, and so far he had shown nothing to indicate that he HAD even remembered the day. No, he just came home, said Hi Skuld, how's your day.?....and all that...and then went to his 'workroom' and spent all night doing nothing but drawing bike after bike after bike'. And he never even took her out for some 'surprise ice cream' like he used to do, and at night, he was always too tired to be intimate.

She felt sad. 'Foolish mortal' she said...and then she suddenly felt dizzy, and then she did something she had never done in her enitre life...

She threw up.

An hour later, Skuld was lying down on the sofa in her flat's sitting room. Belldandy , Urd and a strange goddess were also there. The goddess was a young looking woman with long dark curly hair, an oval face, with almond shaped eyes, delicate nose,and thick,but beautifully shaped lips, and markings on her forehead and cheeks in the shape of an elongated oval. She was a Healer goddess, and her name was Fecunditas. She was currently scanning Skuld with a strange looking handheld instrument....which she did for a few minutes, with a serious look on her face, and then she stopped..smiled...and turned to Belldandy and Urd and nodded.

'It is as you thought' she told them. 

'What is it' Skuld said, alarmed.

'Well, nothing much is wrong with you dear....except that you are pregnant, and your baby is growing well. And , it's a girl'

'What' Skuld felt a bit nauseous at that.

'Well, what do you expect, little sister' Urd said , with a sly smile ' When you decided to shack up with your darling Sentaro....and to do lots of this and that....something had to happen!'

'Aw shut up Urd!' Skuld said, half annoyed

Belldandy was more happier 'That's wonderful Skuld. Being a mother is a wonderful thing! I'm so happy for you'

But Skuld was a bit more worried 'How do I tell Sentaro? He has been a bit worried about our financial situation, and he might ...

'I'm sure he would be very happy' Belldandy said 'Just like my Keiichi was when we had our little ones'.

But Skuld was not too sure...and then there was that 'problem of distance'

Fecunditas left them soon afterwards, promising to come periodically to monitor the growth of the young one...and then Belldandy and Urd took Skuld out for some ice cream to celebrate. They had a good time...and when Skuld came home with her sisters...they found Sentaro, at the entrance to the flat, unusually early, looking a bit...well...tired,but pleased.

Both Belldandy and Urd looked at each other...then pushed Skuld towards her boyfriend...and quickly exited before Sentaro could see them.

Skuld walked towards Sentaro, noticing, not for the first time, that he looked a bit tired, and worn out,but pleased somewhat. He looked up, and saw Skuld. He held out his arms...and Skuld went into them. They held each other for what seemed like a long time...and then Sentaro said.(after they had let themselves into their flat)..looking pleased.

Skuld....he said...I have some good news....the bike I have been working on was selected to go into production...and as a result...I got a promotion and a raise in the salary. He smiled...and then added...I'm sorry I haven't been spending much time with you, even when we were together at home.I promise I will make it up to you.

Skuld smiled too and then looking at Sentaro said gently...I have some good news too, Sentaro.

What? Sentaro was surprised...

'We're going to have a baby'

There was silence ..and then Sentaro let out a huge cry of joy...and lifted up Skuld...and twirrled her around, before setting her down on her feet, and kissing her deeply.

'Thanks be' he said'I noticed that you were not looking yourself for the last few days, but I thought it was because of the fact that I was away so often these days, but ...this...I'm so glad...so glad....'

They kissed again....for a long time.

(I do not own the amazing characters of Ah my Goddess. All are properties of their respective copyright owners.).

IdiAmeanDada    47
IdiAmeanDada

Cute