SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keiichi Morisato

Antifa, Yvette Felarca, BAMN: Protesters Gone Insane

4 posts in this topic

Recently, I've started seeing videos pop up on youtube regarding the rapidly spreading Antifa movement. For those unaware, antifa stands for 'anti-facism' and it's become an aggressive and violent group of protesters that have sprung up all over the country. Yvette Felarca is one of the more public faces of BAMN and the Antifa movement. BANF stands for 'By Any Means Necessary' but the more I hear about Antifa, BAMN and Felarca, the more I become convinced that they are nothing more than a radical organization of protesters that exist to curtail everyone else's civil and constitutional rights.

To be honest, I hadn't heard anything about this movement until about a week or two ago, when their videos started popping up all over youtube. Felarca has appeared on a lot of news programs talking about facism and how she describes facism as a "movement that attacks women and minorities". I practically did a "WTF" and "what is this moron talking about". Despite being a teacher in Berkeley, California, she obviously has never picked up a dictionary or looked up the definition of the word. When I saw some of the interviews she did, I actually looked it up and she basically took the word "facist" and created her own definition for the word by taking liberties from civil rights laws and the constitution and merging them all together to form an insane definition about what it actually means.

In any event, the more videos I watched on youtube I quickly came to realize that BAMN spends a lot of time brainwashing its members, preventing them from leaving their group, stealing their ID cards and money, preventing them from going home to their families, things that most religious cults often do. Yvette Felarca herself has found herself arrested, charged and is facing two potential court appearances over inciting a riot, assault and battery and some other charges. Just listening to this freak spout her propaganda is enough to make anyone sick and every protest they've gathered at has turned into Felarca, Antifa and BAMN attacking members of the public and trying to shout above the protesters who have peacefully assembled in an effort to silence people they don't agree with. To give you an idea of just how dangerous and violent felarca, BAMN and Antifa is, take a look at the following link (just click play, the relevant part of the video is set to play, this is Felarca and BAMN):

Where Antifa is concerned, here's what they do:

Antifa protesters can mostly be seen wearing masks and hoods, so they won't be identified by police or by journalists who videotape such protests. Some Antifa members don't wear such disguises. But, it amazes me that these movements have been allowed to proliferate. But, at least law enforcement sees them as the threat they are.

I believe Winston Churchill predicted something like, 'The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists'.

I had heard that there's even an online petition at change.org and even on the White House petition website to declare Antifa a domestic terrorist group. The level of violence that they are committing against peaceful protesters has gotten ridiculous. Matter of fact, I even came across a website that instructs antifa protesters to wear non descriptive clothing, full head coverings and even non descriptive shoes, to prevent themselves from being identified by law enforcement when video is recorded. The site even goes on to instruct protesters to bring a backpack with them and to keep a chance of clothes with them so they can change out to prevent police from identifying them in the event of a crackdown on protesters. The guidelines for antifa protesters is really insane and ridiculous:

https://www.anarchistaction.net/info-for-action/why-wear-a-mask/

Those extremist on all sides cause nothing but trouble for society. Wish they could just lock them up and throw the keys away....