Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
Keiichi Morisato

Antifa, Yvette Felarca, BAMN: Protesters Gone Insane

Keiichi Morisato    418
Keiichi Morisato

Recently, I've started seeing videos pop up on youtube regarding the rapidly spreading Antifa movement. For those unaware, antifa stands for 'anti-facism' and it's become an aggressive and violent group of protesters that have sprung up all over the country. Yvette Felarca is one of the more public faces of BAMN and the Antifa movement. BANF stands for 'By Any Means Necessary' but the more I hear about Antifa, BAMN and Felarca, the more I become convinced that they are nothing more than a radical organization of protesters that exist to curtail everyone else's civil and constitutional rights.

To be honest, I hadn't heard anything about this movement until about a week or two ago, when their videos started popping up all over youtube. Felarca has appeared on a lot of news programs talking about facism and how she describes facism as a "movement that attacks women and minorities". I practically did a "WTF" and "what is this moron talking about". Despite being a teacher in Berkeley, California, she obviously has never picked up a dictionary or looked up the definition of the word. When I saw some of the interviews she did, I actually looked it up and she basically took the word "facist" and created her own definition for the word by taking liberties from civil rights laws and the constitution and merging them all together to form an insane definition about what it actually means.

In any event, the more videos I watched on youtube I quickly came to realize that BAMN spends a lot of time brainwashing its members, preventing them from leaving their group, stealing their ID cards and money, preventing them from going home to their families, things that most religious cults often do. Yvette Felarca herself has found herself arrested, charged and is facing two potential court appearances over inciting a riot, assault and battery and some other charges. Just listening to this freak spout her propaganda is enough to make anyone sick and every protest they've gathered at has turned into Felarca, Antifa and BAMN attacking members of the public and trying to shout above the protesters who have peacefully assembled in an effort to silence people they don't agree with. To give you an idea of just how dangerous and violent felarca, BAMN and Antifa is, take a look at the following link (just click play, the relevant part of the video is set to play, this is Felarca and BAMN):

Where Antifa is concerned, here's what they do:

Antifa protesters can mostly be seen wearing masks and hoods, so they won't be identified by police or by journalists who videotape such protests. Some Antifa members don't wear such disguises. But, it amazes me that these movements have been allowed to proliferate. But, at least law enforcement sees them as the threat they are.

HotelKatz    46
HotelKatz

I believe Winston Churchill predicted something like, 'The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists'.

Keiichi Morisato    418
Keiichi Morisato

I had heard that there's even an online petition at change.org and even on the White House petition website to declare Antifa a domestic terrorist group. The level of violence that they are committing against peaceful protesters has gotten ridiculous. Matter of fact, I even came across a website that instructs antifa protesters to wear non descriptive clothing, full head coverings and even non descriptive shoes, to prevent themselves from being identified by law enforcement when video is recorded. The site even goes on to instruct protesters to bring a backpack with them and to keep a chance of clothes with them so they can change out to prevent police from identifying them in the event of a crackdown on protesters. The guidelines for antifa protesters is really insane and ridiculous:

https://www.anarchistaction.net/info-for-action/why-wear-a-mask/

Sugoi    47
Sugoi

Those extremist on all sides cause nothing but trouble for society. Wish they could just lock them up and throw the keys away....

Keiichi Morisato    418
Keiichi Morisato

Tell me about it. They've turned into a full fledged militant group. Even the national media has been forced to start reporting on the violence they've been inciting here in the United States. They've even resorted to disrupting such speakers like Ben Shapiro, Milo Yiannopoulos and many others who have been speaking on various universities and campus throughout the campus. They think that by putting women out in front to incite this violence that people won't punch the women.

My parents always brought me up to respect women and that you never hit a women. But, in the era we live in where women have equal rights under the law, I just firmly believe that if you hit someone for no reason, don't be surprised if you don't get hit back. Antifa has been systematically putting their female supporters out in front to provoke these attacks and then the male antifa members jump into the fray when their female members get punched. For me, it doesn't matter who you are, if you punch me for no reason, be prepared to get punched back.

Some of the videos that are now popping up show peaceful protestors getting punched by antifa and then the antifa female protesters shocked and surprised when they get punched back. It's just shocking that antifa thinks that inciting violence because they don't like the state of affairs in the country is going to rally anyone to their cause. Last I checked, the only racism that is being practiced in this country isn't coming from white supremacists or neo-Nazi's, it's coming from these militant antifa members.

DeLtA    8
DeLtA

People suck.

Keiichi Morisato    418
Keiichi Morisato

Tell me about it. This whole ANTIFA thing has turned into a major problem here in the United States. Recently, law enforcement has started started using anti-masking laws, that were once passed by legislators in various states as a weapon against the Ku Klux Klan and now they're being employed against ANTIFA. The thing is, you know the purpose behind your organization is in trouble when you start getting compared to the KKK. Which is hilarious considering that ANTIFA is protesting against what they call "racist elected officials". :laugh:

Imaginos1892    18
Imaginos1892

These are not 'protesters' they are rioters. The way to deal with rioters is to bust heads.

Any of those nut-jobs that start something with me will get a size 11-D motorcycle boot right in the mask. And then other places. I know how to break things.