Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
Keiichi Morisato

Which anime fansubs are you currently downloading and watching?

Keiichi Morisato    416
Keiichi Morisato

While anime fansubs aren't all that talked about lately, what anime fansubs are you currently downloading and watching? Share your current downloading watchlist. :grin:

winedrinkingcritic    19
winedrinkingcritic

I don't really watch fansubs other than to briefly sample the shows for mixtape material. I did rip all of my source material for Anime Mashup 2000 from a website called WatchCartoonsOnline, but that mixtape series came to an end pretty quickly when the website switched domains and I could no longer rip the videos.

Keiichi Morisato    416
Keiichi Morisato

There is still a very vibrant and very active anime fansub community, not to mention the anime fans who still watch these new shows. For me, I do continue to watch anime fansubs, it's how I started over 15 years ago when I was introduced to them through the AnimeSuki community. One of the oldest anime fansub sources at the time. Now, their community is all but dead, with a few straggling anime fans posting on their forums, here and there.