Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Sign in to follow this  
grayfox123

Fall anime 2017: Two car

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

grayfox123

Have just seen the first episode of this new anime 'Two car'

Summary of the anime....let's just say that it is the kind of anime that Fujishima-sensei would have written.

It's got...motorcycle racing, in two seater motorcycles , and lots of beautiful ladies....except that the ladies are the racers...and the racing is really really serious business.

More info here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-09-08/two-car-anime-2nd-promo-video-shows-sidecar-racing/.121122

And it is streaming on Crunchyroll!  for those who live in North America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, the Netherlands, Latin America, and Scandinavia.

image.png

grayfox123

Annoyingly, I can't watch the anime via Crunchyroll as 'it is not licensed in my region' so I have to go pirate.

Aar!

:cry: