Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Sign in to follow this  
Tasuke

Mikuru Asahina 1/12 Doll (BANDAI S.H. Figuarts Custom)

1 post in this topic Last Reply

Tasuke

hey all, got this idea when a happened across a BANDAI S.H. Figuarts "BODY CHAN" figure at my local Barnes&Noble,
 the perfect opportunity to make myself the smallest Character Doll i'm likely to ever have,
providing i can manage to sew credibly at a minuscule 1/12.

well, though it all turned out well enough, -managing to mate the head of my Figma Mikuru to the disparate neck mounting of the Figuarts-
the set of undies i made her as a first effort in this scale isn't bad, i suppose,
-actual cotton crotch in the panties in this scale and all- but i suppose it didn't turn out QUITE as swimmingly as my mind's eye would have preferred it to...

Mikuru%20-%20S.H.%20Figuarts%2011-20-17.

Mikuru%20-%20S.H.%20Figuarts%2011-19-17%

Mikuru%20Asahina%20SH%20Figuarts%20BODY-

Mikuru%20Asahina%20SH%20Figuarts%20BODY-

SH%20Figuarts%20BODY-CHAN%20Woman%20DX%2

• Upvote 1