Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Sign in to follow this  
Tasuke

AKIBA'S TRIP 2 (SONY PS4)

1 post in this topic Last Reply

Tasuke

late to the party with this game, saw it at my GAME STOP when new a couple years back, liked the character design at first sight, but the "controversial" gameplay scared me off.

couple years on, found a used copy at the same GAMESTOP for $20, turned out to be one of the best experiences i've had on the PS4 yet, beside DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS and HEROES I&II.

into my 3rd playthough now, terribly short game, but i'm enjoying it enough to manage to extend the game via the multiple playthroughs and the new game+ bounuses awarded me each successive time...

AKIBAS%20TRIP_%20UNDEAD%20%20UNDRESSED_2

Dejikohearts%201.png

Dejikohearts%202.png

Dejikohearts%203.png

Dejikohearts%204.png

Dejikohearts%206.png

Dejikohearts%207.png