Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
Just Plain Evil

JPE's Poetry corner..

Just Plain Evil    8
Just Plain Evil

this is a poetry corner that im setting up,im writing about whatever i feel i need to,i write poetry to music i listen to,i write what my heart tells me to write..so heres some of my work,comment,rate and feel free to give advice if you like..

NOTE:THIS DOES NOT RELATE TO MY REAL LIFE IN ANY WAY!

Tears

My dearest love..how often i think of you,you are so special to me,my heart beats faster when im around you,my mind eases up when you speak,my mind doesnt wander when you talk to me,you make me smile every day of my life,even when i dont want to,but in my heart i can truly tell you are my goddess of faith and undying love.

you never let me cry,you never let me down and you never thought of me as a nobody.

you allways told me how much you loved me but i didnt belive you.

but now i see that youre crying and the tears look like clear drops of rain on a window during a thunderstorm.

your heart filled with anger and angst,hatred and betrayal.

but dont fear my love..for someone better than me will come along and sweep you off your feet.

i am not worth your tears as a man,and i am not worth your pain and suffering.

you were allways there for me and i failed to ever be there for you..

i cant apologize for my abscence to you but all i can say is i failed you

as a husband and as a lover.

i will never get to tell you how i really feel because everythings so messed up right now

and i dont think id ever be able to tell you because my heart doesnt want to say it anymore.

as i write this letter to you i try and wipe my tears with my hand but they wont go away..

this is a relationship that had and wouldve been the greatest but only if i hadent gone and messed up everything..

im so sorry for what i have done and i assure you i will never be the same again,i have grown up scarred from the failure of love i have proven to you and that will never go away...

women like you should be spoiled,cherished,held and wanted by someone who isnt going to do anything like what i have allready bestowed upon you..

my dearest i am sorry...for i am gone and i will never see you again..but my tears will allways flow like a river during a beautiful summer night.

Destiny

destiny...faith and the heavens...

destiny is made for two people who meet by fate and who fall inlove at first glance..

love is more than an emotion to a woman..a womans heart is priceless and has no value or resale,but it does hold importance and it does show proof that anybody can love if they just give it a chance..

destiny...could it possibly be a premeniton?,or is it faith trying to guide us in the right direction.

we should allways remember that during every thunderstorm,there is a sun behind those clouds...

two people brought together by destiny and fate are a match made in heaven,faith is what they will have in eachother and destiny will point them in the right direction.

Poetry written by just plain evil...also known as Adam..

Falling 5/30/06.

As i sit here waiting for you to come back,i wonder to myself if this is all worth it..ive broke my back for you and you do nothing for me..i buy you things and get nothing in return but guilt,i tell you things and you blow them off like you dont care..you said you loved me but youre doing nothing to prove your worth to me in my eyes.

you said you loved me but now thats proving not to be true..you subsitute pleasure for love,its been 2 years and i feel this is going nowhere..im running in circles trying to make you happy,trying to help my family and trying to help yours as well..the pressures mounting and i cant take nomore...i feel i can snap at any moment and do somthing i wish not to..but i restrain myself,not for you,not for love,but for the sake of my humanity..

You tell me you love me,but show me that you dont care,you said youd allways be with me,but yet you arent there...i sit here with tears in my eyes crying because i cant be with you,yet you dont cry when i say i cant stay with you..

i dont know how much more i can take before i go :blowup: ,but just remember at the love you chose to neglect instead of cherish.

Ojiisan7    55
Ojiisan7

Just Plain Evil:

You obviously have the feelings....but that's the easy part.

Now you need the forms. I suggest that you study some of the great English poets...Keats, for one.

Aviotrix    0
Aviotrix

I don't have much room to talk here, because I'm not much of anything, but from what I can see, as Ojisan has said, you do have the feelings. In order for them to become more poetic, it's good to understand a bit more about poetry and who writes it. I used to admire those who could write poetry, and tried it myself once, but it only came crashing down on me when I asked for others' opinions... This was on a forum most unlike this one, a more hostile one. For those of you familiar with the MT comics that Fred does, and also have participated in the forum activites there at megatokyo.com, you will know what I am talking about by 'hostile'. Basically, they had told me to 'give up now while you have no talent, it'll be less of a waste of life'. I guess what I had written either confliced with their own beliefs or that my types that I have written have no meaning to them, but they were just mere words on a page. It's kinda sad really, but I've given up writing poetry since then.

Don't you give up though. Do a bit more research, find the style that suits you best, stick with it, then write out masterpieces. It will come to you in due time, just give it that time and you will succeed.

EDIT: From what I could see from what is written though, there's some sort of inner-turmoil from within your heart. It did sadden me by reading it and have made me realize that I have indeed made some choices in my life that I will not regret, namely to never love someone so dearly to where it would hurt me if they left. I don't really feel like going into details about it because this is a very contraversial subject that I have found.

Edited by Aviotrix

Onee-sama    0
Onee-sama

Yes you do have the emotions and the feelings. Once you have the forms you will be a very good poet. I really liked the feeling you put in the first one.

Ojiisan7    55
Ojiisan7
I don't have much room to talk here, because I'm not much of anything, but from what I can see, as Ojisan has said, you do have the feelings. In order for them to become more poetic, it's good to understand a bit more about poetry and who writes it. I used to admire those who could write poetry, and tried it myself once, but it only came crashing down on me when I asked for others' opinions... This was on a forum most unlike this one, a more hostile one. For those of you familiar with the MT comics that Fred does, and also have participated in the forum activites there at megatokyo.com, you will know what I am talking about by 'hostile'. Basically, they had told me to 'give up now while you have no talent, it'll be less of a waste of life'. I guess what I had written either confliced with their own beliefs or that my types that I have written have no meaning to them, but they were just mere words on a page. It's kinda sad really, but I've given up writing poetry since then.

Don't you give up though. Do a bit more research, find the style that suits you best, stick with it, then write out masterpieces. It will come to you in due time, just give it that time and you will succeed.

EDIT: From what I could see from what is written though, there's some sort of inner-turmoil from within your heart. It did sadden me by reading it and have made me realize that I have indeed made some choices in my life that I will not regret, namely to never love someone so dearly to where it would hurt me if they left. I don't really feel like going into details about it because this is a very contraversial subject that I have found.

Aviotrix, it would be nice if you'd stop putting yourself down. You DO have room to talk here, and you ARE much of something. You have already demonstrated the courage to publicly express your thoughts, by virtue of your numerous posts in these fora, so you don't have to prove anything to anyone. And you express yourself fairly well.

Perhaps you should take your own advice, the advice you offered to JPE. It's good advice, IMNSHO (in my not-so-humble opinion).

As to hostile critics...to hell with them. Learn from criticism, but as a wise old boy once said to me, "don't get rabbit ears".

And JPE....hang in there, baby!

Aviotrix    0
Aviotrix

You make some good points Ojiisan. I've always been like this though, keeping myself in semi-low spirits so that I can be prepared to see how low my skills may actually be. It's what I've learned from in past mistakes: holding myself up high, just to take a huge fall, and I plan on not letting things like those happen again to me. That's my reason for the way I am. I thank you dearly though for expressing your views on that, and I may start writing poetry again. You're right about the critics. I'll just forget that part of my past and move on. I didn't mean to get this far off topic, but I guess I had it coming. Sorry about this JPE, I'll get back on topic now. And as well, I realize it selfish of me to post what has happened to me in the past. I am sorry for that as well.

Just flow with what you can and create pictures made of words. Write what comes to you, then try to form it into a wonderful form of prose. You have the beginnings, now you must find the ends for yourself.

Edited by Aviotrix

Just Plain Evil    8
Just Plain Evil

im adding another one,admins forgive me if im posting here,the new poem will be in the first post i made,its titled..falling.

sorry if i violated anything.

The Darkest Angel    1
The Darkest Angel

you really need to update your Poetry corner I would always like to see what you write but hopefully next time you do your emotions will be more postive than negative although its always good to get things out either way