Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
ryujikun619

Which of these stories do you like?

Which story should I write?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these titles interest you?

• Project G21
    • G.D.S 01 Rind Squadron
    • Summer's Memories
    • Taiho Shichauzo: Overdrive!

ryujikun619    19
ryujikun619

haha, someone voted for Summer's Memoirs. Wow.

well Its until the end of the month, I wont begin writing until august, so the polls open until then!

The Darkest Angel    1
The Darkest Angel

I wonder which one will win..I wouldnt be surprised if summer memoirs got a vote people like love stories there cute This is a Amg site so that should be expected :angel:

ryujikun619    19
ryujikun619

LOL ironically, that is an combination of a lot of shojou manga that I read over the years.

Adam_Price40    9
Adam_Price40

Looks like the Rind squadron idea is the one with the most support. If you do use the Rind squadron storyline would you take it forward on your own, or would you base it on just the posts so far. This could be problematic as the current storyline seems to have stalled.

Anyway best of luck, I shall enjoy reading whatever you come out with.

ryujikun619    19
ryujikun619

its my own iteration of what you guys posted. if I do base anything on the posts made, i'll be sure to inform you. granted this one wins out.

The Darkest Angel    1
The Darkest Angel

looks like the squadron Fic is winning so far thats awesome! I still hope more people on here vote

Onee-sama    0
Onee-sama

I think it would be interesting to see our story rewrote. You already have the personality of each character, or atleast somewhat a personality lol. Having one person rewrite it would make it flow more well thats what i think anyway. :)

ryujikun619    19
ryujikun619

yep so far it looks like you squadron members want to see this written.

But like I said before, i'll wait till august. you never know if the tides will change lol.

Gan-chan    0
Gan-chan

I voted for Project G21 because I'm a science fiction fan and I'd like to see what you might do with the idea. Unfortunately, mine is the only vote for that particular idea so I doubt you'll be doing it.