Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Sign in to follow this  
Klenz

How would you continue the story?

61 posts in this topic Last Reply

gdata1954

make an insane action arcs

Asavane

I would have add more fights between Demon's and Goddesses.... different perons got influenced by other demons and Urd, Belldandy and a elder Skuld (highschooler)

other humans got in between the fightings.

Keiichi Morisato

Looks like Mr. Fujishima found a way to continue the story, the marriage of Keiichi and Belldandy. :shappy:

gdata1954

Looks like Mr. Fujishima found a way to continue the story, the marriage of Keiichi and Belldandy. :shappy:

you sure about that because it looks like he may have dumped it for good

Zen

My choice to continue the story would be with their children...

Hmmmm... Maybe he already did? Who says that one of the girls living at Paradise Residence isn't a their daughter? (Just because there aren't any Morisatos there doesn't stop my imagination... They could be going under an assumed name for some reason... LOL)

OH! Wait! Granddaughter! That's the ticket! Her mom married, so her last name wouldn't be Morisato! Yeah!

• Upvote 1

vanagandr

Hmmmm... Maybe he already did? Who says that one of the girls living at Paradise Residence isn't a their daughter? (Just because there aren't any Morisatos there doesn't stop my imagination... They could be going under an assumed name for some reason... LOL)

OH! Wait! Granddaughter! That's the ticket! Her mom married, so her last name wouldn't be Morisato! Yeah!

I don't think that Mr Fujishima will try to make a crossover with AMG in Paradise Residence, but, realistically speaking it's entirely possible that any child of the couple (and even Keiichi himself) to have a different last name after a while. Living with immortals can be hard to explain (in case they don't use a disguise), so, changing identities might be a practical necessity. ;)

webmonkey44

I don't think that Mr Fujishima will try to make a crossover with AMG in Paradise Residence, but, realistically speaking it's entirely possible that any child of the couple (and even Keiichi himself) to have a different last name after a while. Living with immortals can be hard to explain (in case they don't use a disguise), so, changing identities might be a practical necessity. ;)

it was strongly implied he would take the offer eventually for her sake so yeah. He probably will have to shift identity eventually.

tedne

The goddess of the ax did not have children so maybe Belldandy can't cross-breed with a human. Perhaps they will adopt.

Tyr implied that Keiichi would someday change his mind about being merely human; I would guess to do something for Belldandy or one of her sisters.

Personally I would like to see Sayoko get granted some kind of complicated contract if not a wish with Skuld. It would certainly be a learning opportunity for both.

Or perhaps romantic entanglements for Urd and Skuld as their boyfriends grow up.

Surely they have not run out of opportunities to save the world.

Keiichi Morisato

What you have to remember is that Lind is a Valkyrie, that she's part of the battle division. While the manga is ambiguous about it all, it's never implied one way or the other. What we need ot remember is that during the course of the series, only a few years have passed by. The thing is, this matter has never been addressed by Fujishima-san. Since Lind is associated with the battle division, I dobt that she was created to bear children in Heaven. From what little we do know, goddesses are given life and are assigned to specific duties within Heaven, just like Demons are in Niflheim (Hell). Since we do know that Urd was born to Hild, that Belldandy was a child at one time and that Skuld is a child but that she's a 'goddess-in-training', it's evident that those women who eventually grow to adulthood and become goddesses, train for that all of their life, and that they are given birth to.

There's just very little that Fujishima-san has revealed regarding the workings of Heaven, the goddess system and how they are given birth to. The closest we've come to are flashbacks of Hild holding Urd when she was just an infant, before she was sent to Heaven. Belldandy, we've seen flashbacks of her when she was a child, had associations with Mara, Urd, Peorth and even her mentor, Celestin.

The fact is, it's not known whether Keiichi and Belldandy are compatible, but that with their relationship taking the next logical step, marriage, in the final chapter, their story, in my opinion, hasn't been completed. I think I suggested that Keiichi might be given special consideration by Heaven to join Belldandy in Heaven, if he wanted to. Perhaps Timotheus might be able to shed some light on these facts.

tedne

Oops, I should have been more clear. I meant the goddess of the lake. If any goddess should have been cross-fertile it should have been her since she was a former human.

Keiichi Morisato

Now that the manga series has come to an end, I'm curious what kind of ideas our members might have if they could give Mr. Fujishima ideas on how to continue the manga series or what kind of ideas about creating a spinoff from Ah! My Goddess. For me, I think one possible idea is bringing back the series with a "10 years later", when Keiichi and Belldandy have children, they have settled in with Urd and Skuld and they have daughters now. The story picks up with Keiichi and Belldandy when they discover that their children aren't typical goddesses. They were born with the abilities that goddesses have and that the future storylines revolve around everything from using their powers on each other to hijinks revolving around unleashing their power on the residents of Nekomi tech. The hijinks of the Auto Club would also come into play as Tamiya and Otaki become the unexpected victims of their children's power.

grayfox123

How would I continue AMG?

Probably a series of story arcs looking at Keiichi and Bell's children,,and another looking at what happens when Keiichi gets old .

Speaking of Keiichi getting old....that would probably include a story arc where he is ''tempted'' with the gift of immortality, and how he and Bell would handle that ''temptation'''....especially since he initially turned down the offer to become a god....or even get the power of a god.

Back to the kids....they would be demigods....which means that they may outlive their dad....leading to a spin-off series (AMG the Next Generation)..where they either go to heaven with Bell after Keiichi's death and work in the GRO....or they stay on Earth and do lots of good deeds...in secret.

• Upvote 1