NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Morph

Rind VS Bell

18 members have voted

1. 1. who would win in an all-out battle?

• Belldandy
    • Lind/Rind

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 posts in this topic

Edited by Admin: Due to the confusing nature of the original posting of this topic, I decided to correct that oversight and correct the poll/topic. Feel free to vote.

- Keiichi Morisato

Cool Mint and Spear Mint are twin angels supposed to be owned by one goddess. They're a unique case. Holy Bell and Blue Lance are both normal (if we are talking about powers, of course) angels, so nobody, even Bell, can't support them simultaneously.

Is it possible if Bell could remove her seals just to contain them?

nah. Supporting 2 different Angels places a huge burden on the host. Removing the seals wont do anything to help since the seals restrict their powers and not totally binds them. Lind's case like Kleo said is pretty special because her 2 angels are actually twins.

Also Rind is much more powerful than Bell

Also Rind is much more powerful than Bell

...because she's a Valkyrie?

...because she's a Valkyrie?

Don't know, but everything we've seen of her indicates she's much more powerful than the other 4 goddesses, at least in terms of Battle magic

Besides, I think holy bell is powerful enough in her own right.

AT her current power, no. She tried and it didn't work. However, anything's POSSIBLE. If she gained a big boost or got stronger she could probably do it. The thing is..WHY?!

It drains a ton of energy.

It takes a basic understanding of magic in order to have one angel. But for two, it is incredibly difficult to maintain them both while holding your own. As said, Rind's angels are twins, but that doesn't make it impossible to have two angels.

I hate to say it because I'm quite the Rind fan, but if it was an all out battle I think Bell could wipe the floor with Rind.

Not only could Bell not even try but I believe that Rind is in a unique case because I believe that Cool Mint and Spear Mint are actually half of the same angel. I'd be curious to see how powerful they would become if these two Angels actually combined in battle. B)