NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Morph

Rind VS Bell

18 members have voted

1. 1. who would win in an all-out battle?

• Belldandy
    • Lind/Rind

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 posts in this topic

I think that, in a battle, Lind might very well prevail but that Lind would suffer some serious injuries before Belldandy went down. :ahappy:

I wonder if it's just battles we should be talking about. Given the goddesses like to compete more than fight with each other. (Seems more what Urd and Skuld do to each other really.) Makes me wonder what it would be like, if Bell and Lind (I'm keeping the 'L',) had to compete over something. (Like what Bell and Hild did with that broom race.) Wonder what it would be like this.

This could go in any number of directions, nevermind first off, that it was Lind's angel, then Bell's temporary familiar that gives them both something rather personal to have, between the three of them. Such stuff like that, that makes moi wonder. =^^=

Something about a battle between these two prompts me to say that it would be hard to choose between these two because each goddesses is equally powerful in their own right. While Lind is a warrior goddess, which allows her to think more like a soldier, which makes her as dangerous opponent ... Belldandy is equally as dangerous, as we have seen in the manga, the television series, the OVA series and the movie. Especially when she removes her seals.

Ah, but just think if Lind had someone to fight for!!! If she had her own Keiichi... hurts just thinking about it.

Harder to say now, we've seen Bell is a very skilled fighter herself, and she was holding back for most of that fight, and even with her power drained to almost zero she refused to give up, only the complete lack of power down to around 3% and the ripping out of Holy Bell finally made her pass out

Bell vs Lind....my thoughts.(Based on ep 24, season 1 of the TV series and the Flying wings series..with some input from the manga).

1.From Ep 24....it was evident Bell would have been more of a match for Lind...but she was holding back, I guess because she a) did not want to hurt a friend. b) fallout of an all out fight might cause more damage to the surrounding environment.

But...it must be noted Lind too was holding back....(she did say so)...so, we will never know...

2. From the Flying Wings Special....Lind was shown to be able to fight without her angels.....though she did use boosters.But...she was very very weak.

Then when she got her angels back and went golden-eyed......

And she was able to hold her own against Hild....Yes...Hild's avatar...but still....

Bell has been shown to be very very weak without her angel....but from chapter 278 of the manga...after redoing her contract with Keiichi, she somehow got ''powered up''.

And it has been implied that Bell could hold her own against Hild (season 2 ep 18)...but that is debatable.

Final opinion......It might be a tie.(Being a bell admirer....I want to give it to her...but that isn't how it would work.). Lind might win if the angels get ripped out in the course of the fight...and she is able to strike with the limited amount of strength in her to strike bell....but I still think it would be a tie.

Edited by grayfox123

To be honest, I think that an all out battle between these two would be a draw. While everyone is aware that goddesses have special limiters on their powers, I don't think that those goddesses like Rind, who are tasked with the defense of "Heaven" and ensuring that the balance of forces between Kami-sama and Hild are not bent toward one or the other and that the Valkyrie, like Rind, are designed to ensure that balance remains balanced. I think we saw in various incarnations of the anime, as well as the manga arcs "Terrible Master Urd" and "Mystery Child", that Belldandy's power is much greater than the other goddesses. I just think that neither could win because they would be evenly balanced. Remember, Rind has the ability to call down energy strikes from Heaven. We saw that happen in the anime adaption of the Terrible Master Urd arc, where Belldandy jumped in the way to prevent Keiichi, who was being possessed by the Ultimate Destruction Program, from being killed by the powers of Heaven. I believe that Belldandy had already removed the seal that her full goddess powers locked away.

We also cannot forget that, for all intents and purposes, Belldandy is also a Valkyrie.  She held her own against a demon that would be considered the "unstoppable force" without releasing her limiters.  Also, literally ALL of the other goddesses are afraid of her, including Urd who is usually the other side of the coin in these debates. 

Well, Lind does admit that her power has limits. When she was fighting the Angel Eater in the Fighting Wings (OVA episode 2), that she told Keiichi and Skuld that she could hold it off for a short while but that she couldn't do it forever. Matter of fact, in the scene, she had already released one of her limiters.