Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Sign in to follow this  
Fullmetal Edward

Manga Artists

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Fullmetal Edward

Hello everyone I was just wondering who in here likes to draw manga. I do I love it but i'm not very good but it's fun to draw anyway. But can anyone tell me some techniques I could use to draw, I always look at all those how to draw manga books. But they don't really help they did a little but they only go so far in teaching you how to draw but anyway who Loves to draw! :amused: :belle:

Avielus

I can't draw for anything... but I really like the art =D I have a friend who can, he's uber pwnage. I'll post something of his maybe.

Avinash_Tyagi

I'm still learning, been drawing for about 8-9 months now

dark_wings

Practice. Oh, and more practice.

Ah, and don't constrain yourself to one style - try other things (like sculpting!).

Come to think of it, I haven't drawn since high school...

Edited by dark_wings