Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
Shinigami

Shinigami's Ah! My Goddess IRC Roleplay Creation

Shinigami    0
Shinigami

Hello, everyone! I'm creating this topic in The hopes that Some of You will be Interested in an IRC Roleplay for Ah! My Goddess!

Basically it will be a More Real-Time version of Yggdrasil Affiliated, but those of You in YA, do not Despair!

I'm not Doing this to Steal away your Attention.

I fully Promote YA, as I, myself, am A Part of it! I just want To add this IRC for the Enjoyment of Everyone!

I am currently holding A name suggestion poll.

The first 10 suggested names. (Please, one per person.)

Will be eligable for the Poll.

Once I have the names, I will create a Poll and the one Voted the most wins!

I won't be holding the Poll forever, though.. as I'm anxious to Get this Started, hopefully with Everyone's Support!

If this goes Through.. I will edit this Post to add Rules, and this topic Will be Used to Post profiles. Character Pictures are highly Welcome.

Avielus    3
Avielus

For lack of more creative names (for now) we have #GoddessProjectRP, #GoddessRolePlay. Please turn your highly creative minds to making better names =)

Shinigami    0
Shinigami

I'm starting to Wonder if this Turned out To Be A bust..

Anyone interested?

Damion    27
Damion

Ummmm... quick question... what's an IRC roleplay? :blink:

Shinigami    0
Shinigami

An IRC roleplay is a roleplay that takes place in a chatroom. IRC is a type of chat where you can type in commands to customize your IRC channel, or chatroom.

So, in essence, it would be like roleplaying with someone in a messenger like AIM or MSN, but with more people. And it wouldn't be hard to get to.. if you just go to the Goddess Project homepage, then to the "chat" from there.

I'm a mod on the GP chat channel, so i can help you out.

Of course, it hasn't been created yet, because no one has suggested names.

I was hoping some people would be interested.

Kokutan Sune-ku    0
Kokutan Sune-ku

Well, let us see. Do you have any specific plot in mind? Had you divulged more information, perhaps more people would respond. So you are looking fot a title... here's an idea; "Of Angels and Demons". My apologis for the lack of imagination, but as this will be a poll, there is a chance a more fitting one will be decided upon. With the apparent lack of ideas, please tell me if you need more. Good luck, God of Death.

Damion    27
Damion

I actually tried out an IRC roleplay with Shin-san... and I gotta say, it's pretty fun. You don't really plan things out, and it's more spontaneous. I might be hooked.

Avielus    3
Avielus

Crud, haven't been on in forever. Going back to being a regular on IRC ^_^;;

I like IRC roleplay for the same reason.

Edited by Avielus

Hades    0
Hades

If I could actually get the IRC chat working properly on my computer(Think that it is just the campus network having some problem with it) I would definately think about joining in with this if it got started, especially since I think that I could follow this better than the actual YA RP, no offense to the RP it is just too involved and I can never really write that much in it.