Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Keiichi-chan

Who's your favorite Demon?

Who's your favorite demon and why?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite demon and why?

• Mara
    • Hild
    • Velsper/Welsper
    • Ebony Alvar
    • Thryrim
    • Hrungnir
    • the muscle
    • the loli

176 posts in this topic Last Reply

Keiichi Morisato

I think my favorite demon has to be Hild. She more gorgeous than Mara is. :sneaky:

Angelalex242

Well, if I must sell my soul, might as well sell it straight to the top (or the bottom). I'll go ahead and pick Hild herself.

vanagandr

Hild most certainly. While she's not the first demon to appear in A!MG and appeared a few times only prior to the last arc, she ended up being the one that we know most than any other demon. In addition I like her personality as a whole.

ViciousAmbitious

Mara. She's more interesting and funny. Even though she is a demon she is not heartless, she might have turned Urd into a demon clone ( perpetrated by Hild) she atleast tries to help the goddesses to fix Urd. And she is insanely loyal, even though she is a brat. But the pros outweigh the cons for me, Maa-chan has my vote!

Nevermore

Honestly, I'd have to say Mara. I guess I just like rooting for the underdog, but she's always a hoot on screen or when she appears in the manga (though it is a pity she's been demoted to butt monkey). It's a little sad that Hild sort of stole Mara's thunder in this regard, even if the trend of her being silly started long before she showed up. That said, Hild is pretty good at being a pain, too, but I don't think it's quite fair to compare the two when Hild has the added benefit of all that extra power behind her.

As for Welsper, a little hard to take someone who's a cat seriously...

Keiichi Morisato

Who's your favorite demon? Personally, I prefer Hild herself. Mara looks too much like a guy. :laugh:

grayfox123

My favorite demon has to be Hild.

Reason being that she is the classic example of 'don't judge a book by its cover'

On the outside, she presents  the image of the Seductress, yet in there is a very wise, cool and calculating mind.

And of course, she is very..dangerous.

zrdb

I'd have to say Mara-she's funny, scatterbrained (in a good way) and offsets Belldandy perfectly.