Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
ryujikun619

Concerning RIND Squadron

ryujikun619    19
ryujikun619

For all of you that have been part of My first Forum RPG, The very own RIND squadron, I was wondering if we should ressurect it from it's graveyard and try to start anew.

For those of you who have no idea what Im talking about, please refer to this Thread:

Rind Squadron Fumoffu

Unfortunetly this is the Spinoff (second season) of RIND squadron. The original has been lost to the internet, (or lost to the bottomless writer's corner pages)

and cannot be found.

Anyway, I feel like starting this up again, and STICKING with it. or rather, I HOPE to. Damion's Yggdrasil Affiliated sucked me in, it drew me away from it.

And Im the one who started the Current Trend of making these. There have been many before me I think.

Anyone whos interested, please voice your concerns, opinions, and Ideas here!

Adam_Price40    9
Adam_Price40

If it does start back up again I would more than likely join in again. I've still got all of the old signatures, although I no longer have the software necessary to make them. Though for the moment I wouldn't be able to post excessively due to university commitments for the next couple of weeks.

Damion    27
Damion

Oh my, looks like interest may yet again be shifted. But remember that YA still needs you guys.

Keiichi Morisato    418
Keiichi Morisato

Don't resurrect. I would prefer that when you start a new topic for the Rind Squadron that ALL relating previous topics be closed. I noticed that there were two or three Rind topics running concurrently and we need to keep that down to two (2) topics. One for the RP'ing and one (1) for the discussion relating to it. :closedeyes:

ryujikun619    19
ryujikun619

Oh dont worry Keiichi. That was the plan all along.

Damion    27
Damion

Keiichi, I've actually put up three topics relating to YA. The thread itself, a discussion section, and an artwork thread. Is that alright?

ryujikun619    19
ryujikun619

Along with what YA has right now, I only inted to keep this thread, as well as the main thread.

I'll inform either you or Iggy about when I'll initiate this plan.

Keiichi Morisato    418
Keiichi Morisato

I think it would be better to have the artwork contained within the Discussion topic ... it would satisfy everything and allow discussion for the artwork for your entry into YA. :closedeyes:

Badi Yee    2
Badi Yee

I had the notion that it was dead for quite some time, really.

Though I have chosen to remain silent over the forums.

But the chief makes the call. Gustav was there, and always will be.