SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ojiisan7

Which Angel is most appealing, and why?

54 posts in this topic

Some strange reason, I seem to like Noble Scarlet, too. I think she's the more innocent of the angels and more adorable. I'm just wondering why it took so long for Fujishima-san to develope Skuld's angel and her own powers. :happy:

Intitally, I was a Noble Scarlet fan....but now I am kind of torn between Noble Scarlet and Holy Bell

NS: Has a lot of pluckiness, cheerful , and is kind.

HB: Kind, sophisticated looking, and innocent all together...

Really hard to choose.....

I've always had a fondness for Holy Bell, for some reason. She's always been the most appealing angel. I don't know how everyone else feels about it. :grin:

Posted (edited)

On 5/26/2017 at 11:16 PM, Keiichi Morisato said:

I've always had a fondness for Holy Bell, for some reason. She's always been the most appealing angel. I don't know how everyone else feels about it. :grin:

Below is a fanart from deviant art by Hikari Studios.

Beuty Face

The artist used Holy Bell as a model by the way.

She looks....well...innocent, sophisticated,mysterious, elegant  and beautiful at the same time. Easy to see why she would be the most appealing angel of them all.

Edited by grayfox123
Had to makea quick correction.

9 hours ago, grayfox123 said:

Below is a fanart from deviant art by Hikari Studios.

Beuty Face

The artist used Holy Bell as a model by the way.

She looks....well...innocent, sophisticated,mysterious, elegant  and beautiful at the same time. Easy to see why she would be the most appealing angel of them all.

That's a pretty impressive design, especially as it portrays Holy Bell in a more... mature way (if that's the right word for it). 

Now as to which angel is the most appealing... That's a really hard choice. Mr Fujishima did an excellent job to give each of them a personality and a certain... uniqueness that makes it hard to just pick one of them as the most appealing. Personally I'm kind of trying to choose between Gorgeous Rose and World of Elegance, although the latter might not classify as just an angel, so... in that case I might as well pick the former. 

That's a pretty good rendition of a new interpretation of Holy Bell. Vector graphics have always been my favorite kind of images. They're best for creating any kind of banners, logos or avatars.