NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keiichi Morisato

What are you doing right now

443 posts in this topic

That's cool, speed. I've been adding more of the articles that Timotheus has created into the forums content system as well as watching some classic episodes of the original Law and Order television series. I've tried watching the U.K. version of the show but I just can't sit through it. Jamie Bambier's British accent is so thick that I can't even understand what he's saying.

GAK!!! I've been spending a lot of time, these past few days, trying to make some adjustments to some of our forum skins. I have to tell you, I hate searching through hundreds of lines of CSS code trying to figure out which line controls which functions ... it is VERY time consuming. It has to do with the footer stats section of the Delicate Blue forum skins which was never quite right to begin with.

But, it's getting there. The background is white but there are a few more adjustments that need to be done before I'm finished with it and that I can get back to completing the work I began when I started creating the forum banners for the site. I've spent the majority of my time, these past several days, doing nothing but making improvements to the site and editing CSS code.

But, trust me, these adjustments are necessary since we're approaching the anniversary of our community.

I've actually spent the past hour cleaning out my keyboard and now it's back to work to finishing the work on transferring the site content into the new system. I'm over halfway there, but, it's a pain in the neck. :biggrin:

Right now I am procrastinating. I'm supposed to be doing research for a debate on illegal immigration in the United States for my Spanish class. :S

Good luck. I'm currently redesigning the way the images are displayed on the site. I started looking around to see the best way to display images on a webpage and now I'm using that process and attempting to apply it to every "content" page I have been re-creating on the site. :biggrin:

Ahah, well I'm not sleeping at the moment, which isn't a good thing considering I have first period tomorrow. Meh, I guess I'm not used to sleeping by now though. College does that to a person I guess. (Ahah, or maybe it's the internet that is really to blame?)

Just sitting here working on the forum rules, fine-tuning them, as it need be ... I was motivated to revise them properly. :shappy:

Been sitting here, for the past few days, fixing the Gallery as well as uploading a lot of images. ;)

Posted (edited)

Hmm...

I'm always entangled in some kind of DIY project...

I love manual work and almost all sort of DIY's.

I already did:

- a mini-pond (here's a small video i did for a forum i use to go. This was months ago, when the plants were still growing... now  the mini pond floor is all covered in plants! it's awesome...

- my garden sprinkler system

- planted grass seed all over my lawn

- made a workbench

- made an aquarium stand

- made a 2m x 1,5m wooden world map 

the last one took me over 6 months to complete, since it was carved into the wood...

Now my next projects are:

- convert one of the sprinklers areas into dripping irrigation

- make a wooden deck on my front yard ! yay

- make my own custom size shoe rack

Edited by Urd
add stuff

There i was looking for videos on how to build a nice deck, and found this aussie..

And then i remembered Urd in the Scarred Survivors fic has (or maybe doesn't) an aussie accent...

And if you see the first 10secs of this video you'll understand why i fell out of my chair laughing XD

I'm about to watch The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy after a long day's obscure horror film researching.

I had Rihanna and Ariana Grande music videos on TV to keep me company while I worked...

EDIT: Skipped out to catch a late showing of A MONSTER CALLS. Given the kind of writing I've been doing recently, I found it to be extremely interesting, the monster that represented the kids built up anger and his metaphorical storytelling. Somewhere out there is a kid with a terminally ill parent that this movie reached out to. Highly recommended.

Edited by winedrinkingcritic