Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nightmare24148

My new CIA Logo

Guest Nightmare24148   
Guest Nightmare24148

Okies! My long promised redone CIA logo, with a little touching up done. See for this project, we had to pick a place and do a logo for either our own record company or clothing line, or our school...or a place of our choice. I picked the CIA since I had a neat idea ^_^.

JaiNewCIALogo.png

Aaargh dad's scanner ate the bottom...:(

See how much symbolism you can find ;)...and also its very accurate in measurement terms (the actual drawing...God it was so tiring having to measure out everything).

Well hope you guys like and more coming soon :D!

Edited by Nightmare24148

Guest Noble Scarlet   
Guest Noble Scarlet

That's pretty spiffy. :) Good job. DOWN WITH MEASURING! -throws ruler into fireplace- YAY!

Guest Nightmare24148   
Guest Nightmare24148

As you can see, 12 is a very predominant theme here (12 ribbons on top, 12 olive leaves, 12 arrows), as well as derivatives of it (six wings, six bottom ribbons). I suppose I should have made it 13 (to stand for the original 13 colonies as well as thats how it is on most US Seals), but 12 is my favorite number :D.

Avinash_Tyagi    66
Avinash_Tyagi

The twelve would probably be interpreted in biblical manner by numerologists.

the three heads could either be the three branches of government, or interpreted by christians as a trinity thing

as could the eye over the pyramid, or it could be seen as a masonic thing

Guest Nightmare24148   
Guest Nightmare24148

Close ;).

Well the pyramid...look on the back of your 1$ dollar bill. What do you see? The Pyramid/Eye - it is called the Divine Eye Of Providence, a kind of symbol of God, or at least prosperity from a higher power.

The three-headed eagle represents the directions of destiny - the left faces left, or toward peace. The right faces right, or toward war. The center faces up, or toward God/The Divine Eye. Essentially it says "divine/protection in war and in peace". Same with the olive leaves in the left talon, arrows in the right.

The 16 point star is the same one on the current CIA logo, and it is the Cardinal star, representing information from all corners of the Earth.