Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Sign in to follow this  
Kaleun

If you are granted a wish to stay by a goddess's side forever...

Who will you choose??  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you choose??

• Belldandy
    • Urd
    • Skuld
    • Peorth
    • Lind

204 posts in this topic Last Reply

Kaleun

... who will you choose??

I will choose Belldandy. I really like her faithful housewife image, her sweetness, her helpfulness... etc. Even if she has no power at all, I'm really obsessed in her loving personality.

BTW, I think I won't wish to stay with Urd forever -- surely everytime in a fight I get fried by her lightning strike!! :spiteful:

• Upvote 1

Avinash_Tyagi

Well duh, Belldandy without a doubt

Edited by Avinash_Tyagi

Ojiisan7
Well duh, Belldandy without a doubt

Well, that's easy for you to say.

Hey, A.T., what're you doin' up so late?

Edited by Ojiisan

sword sworn

I would actually go with Lind on this one. I like her fighting spirit and, honestly, the constant battles. (odd, I know :) )

Avinash_Tyagi
Well, that's easy for you to say.

Hey, A.T., what're you doin' up so late?

Its my vacation so I can sleep in late in the mornings

I would actually go with Lind on this one. I like her fighting spirit and, honestly, the constant battles. (odd, I know :) )

Well with a Nickname like Sword Sworn I suppose that makes some sense

Edited by Avinash_Tyagi

Guest Nightmare24148

Rrrrr...tough.

BTW, some points.

One...what if one desires a demon?

And two...why not have a blank/other character? Incase one doesn't any of the established characters?

And three...why not make any manly choices (for the womyn here)? Again going back to choice of blank...

Anyways, I think I'd have to take Lind, like sword sworn...she is just misunderstood, a warrior...different. She loves life but shows life differently. If demons we're here too, it'd be Hild.

Avinash_Tyagi
Rrrrr...tough.

BTW, some points.

One...what if one desires a demon?

And two...why not have a blank/other character? Incase one doesn't any of the established characters?

And three...why not make any manly choices (for the womyn here)? Again going back to choice of blank...

Anyways, I think I'd have to take Lind, like sword sworn...she is just misunderstood, a warrior...different. She loves life but shows life differently. If demons we're here too, it'd be Hild.

I'm surprised you didn't pick Urd

Kleo
why not make any manly choices (for the womyn here)?

Who, being sane and not drunk, would choose AMG male gods to stay with them forever? :rofl:

Voted for Urd, of course. Omoshiroi desu, ne?

Second choice would be Lind, I think.

Grieyls

Well I voted Urd, she'd be more fun anyway :thumbsup:

Edited by Grieyls

Kaleun
And three...why not make any manly choices (for the womyn here)?

Sorry, but I really can't think of any male-god in the Goddess Office... :p

(I presume all phone calls are answered by goddesses in the Office... :question: )

rambo201080
BTW, I think I won't wish to stay with Urd forever -- surely everytime in a fight I get fried by her lightning strike!! :spiteful:

i dunno... i mean her temper and the lightning strike is sure to keep the relationship sizzling. hehehe

Well with a Nickname like Sword Sworn I suppose that makes some sense

lol, tru tru.... well i guess lind would be a good choice, but she doesnt really smile or come across as a caring person. personally i would have preferred choosing urd cause she's hot, beautiful and playful... but bell is really sweet and nice and caring and all... cant i pick 2??? pls???

Kaleun
personally i would have preferred choosing urd cause she's hot, beautiful and playful... but bell is really sweet and nice and caring and all... cant i pick 2??? pls???

Well, Keiichi-san picked Belldandy, and end up total four goddesses in his house... so, good luck :thumbsup:

Edited by Kaleun