NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
littlefishie

AMG Fanfic Recommendations

197 posts in this topic

Ok, maybe not the best topic to be posting this question...but couldn't find a better one :frown:

Anyway, does any1 remember a fic in where the goddess were sending their angels on "vacations", and somewhere at the end Lind's angel attacked World of Elegance?

I can't seem to find it anywhere -_-

I'll make a topic where one can ask the forum if they remember a fic.

As for the fic you're looking for...

Title: Ah! The Goddesses And The Romping Angels!
Author: Admiral
Rating: T
Genre: Humor
Main Characters/Pairing:
Summary: It's a humor fic where the angels go around Nekomi and have fun. A nice read, but it's incomplete and not likely to ever be finished.
Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4930209/1/Ah_The_Goddesses_And_The_Romping_Angels

I'll make a topic where one can ask the forum if they remember a fic.

As for the fic you're looking for...

Title: Ah! The Goddesses And The Romping Angels!

Author: Admiral

Rating: T

Genre: Humor

Main Characters/Pairing:

Summary: It's a humor fic where the angels go around Nekomi and have fun. A nice read, but it's incomplete and not likely to ever be finished.

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4930209/1/Ah_The_Goddesses_And_The_Romping_Angels

Thanks Ktaz, but that's not the one i'm looking for. This one is a humor one..the one i'm looking for is of a more,err, darker shade of grey.

The goddess dropped their angels in a vacations facility of some sort and at the end, Lind's angels attacked World of Elegance for some reason. It was also completed.

I happen to be a fan of AMG fanfics....and here is one that I am currently following....

Title:Ah! Forever by my side!

Author:vsiv1695

Rating:K+

Genre:Romance/Humour

Main Characters/Pairing:Keiichi/Belldandy

Summary:As Keiichi nears the end of his life,he looks back on his happy life together with Belldandy . Be prepared for a lot of emotion from the first chapter.

Link:Here

The fic is currently ongoing and is very engaging.

Looking back through the archives of old Ah my Goddess fanfics, I came across this gem.

Title: Inside the System, an oh my Goddess fanfic

Author: D.B .Sommer

Genre: Drama (with some romance).

Rating: K+

Summary: 

The Ah my Goddess world....and the world of the Matrix combine. (In a very intriguing way). One-shot.

Published on: June 17, 2003

Link: Here