Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Sign in to follow this  
littlefishie

AMG Fanfic Recommendations

200 posts in this topic Last Reply

Urd

Ok, maybe not the best topic to be posting this question...but couldn't find a better one :frown:

Anyway, does any1 remember a fic in where the goddess were sending their angels on "vacations", and somewhere at the end Lind's angel attacked World of Elegance?

I can't seem to find it anywhere -_-

HotelKatz

I'll make a topic where one can ask the forum if they remember a fic.

As for the fic you're looking for...

Title: Ah! The Goddesses And The Romping Angels!
Author: Admiral
Rating: T
Genre: Humor
Main Characters/Pairing:
Summary: It's a humor fic where the angels go around Nekomi and have fun. A nice read, but it's incomplete and not likely to ever be finished.
Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4930209/1/Ah_The_Goddesses_And_The_Romping_Angels

Urd

I'll make a topic where one can ask the forum if they remember a fic.

As for the fic you're looking for...

Title: Ah! The Goddesses And The Romping Angels!

Author: Admiral

Rating: T

Genre: Humor

Main Characters/Pairing:

Summary: It's a humor fic where the angels go around Nekomi and have fun. A nice read, but it's incomplete and not likely to ever be finished.

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4930209/1/Ah_The_Goddesses_And_The_Romping_Angels

Thanks Ktaz, but that's not the one i'm looking for. This one is a humor one..the one i'm looking for is of a more,err, darker shade of grey.

The goddess dropped their angels in a vacations facility of some sort and at the end, Lind's angels attacked World of Elegance for some reason. It was also completed.

grayfox123

I happen to be a fan of AMG fanfics....and here is one that I am currently following....

Title:Ah! Forever by my side!

Author:vsiv1695

Rating:K+

Genre:Romance/Humour

Main Characters/Pairing:Keiichi/Belldandy

Summary:As Keiichi nears the end of his life,he looks back on his happy life together with Belldandy . Be prepared for a lot of emotion from the first chapter.

Link:Here

The fic is currently ongoing and is very engaging.

grayfox123

Looking back through the archives of old Ah my Goddess fanfics, I came across this gem.

Title: Inside the System, an oh my Goddess fanfic

Author: D.B .Sommer

Genre: Drama (with some romance).

Rating: K+

Summary: 

The Ah my Goddess world....and the world of the Matrix combine. (In a very intriguing way). One-shot.

Published on: June 17, 2003

Link: Here

Keiichi Morisato

Fans have been creating fan fiction for Oh My Goddess dating as far back as the late 1990's, back when Dark Horse Comics was publishing the manga series in a comic book style format (only a select few of us are aware of the publishing format for manga back during the 1980', 1990's and early 2000's. Back then, every publisher released manga in a 32-40 page comic book format. Manga published as TPB's really wasn't a desire and it was Tokyopop who only published manga in TPB's, along with the manga publisher, Seven Seas. It wouldn't be until around 2004-2005 when publishers would ditch that format and start publishing manga in TPB form. I remember when the first comic book copy of Appleseed  Book 1 Volume 1 was fetching for $35-50. Even though price guides didn't value manga that high, comic dealers started to clue into that fact. Even Oh My Goddess #1 was fetching for around $15-25. Eventually, monthly price guides periodicals started recognizing that there was a collectors market for comic book formatted manga titles.

I just remember when fan fiction back in those  early days was an underground community and there's a lot of classic Oh My Goddess fan fiction that most fans aren't aware of. I'll see what I can do about posting links to some of them.

• Upvote 2

grayfox123

Title:    The Forever Widow  

Author:Christopher Willmore

Rating: k

Genre: Drama

Main Characters/Pairing: Belldandy/Keiichi

Summary: The moment that they had been dreading has come. What does this mean for the promise?

Link: https://web.archive.org/web/20020131190325fw_/http://www.geocities.com:80/Tokyo/Shrine/1354/fanfict/widow.html

Very old fanfic.

grayfox123

Title: The Heart of One Man

Author: by Anand Rao. Edited by: GT and TJ Hamilton

Rating: K

Genre: Drama/Romance.

Main Characters/Pairing: Keiichi/Belldandy

Summary: What if Belldadndy was really recalled back to Heaven at the end of OAV 5.?

Link: Here