NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
littlefishie

AMG Fanfic Recommendations

196 posts in this topic

Well cant blame them i guess since they had their own ideas. Although some of them have really interesting stories.

About that fanfic Trial by Tenderness now thats long........O_O i wont be able to catch up reading this for sure..........

You've read a lot of fanfics (personally I think too many of them are low quality and don't capture the true feel of the series, plus too many mess with the character's personalities, which really ticks me off)

What kind of stuff are you looking for that shows it captures the true feeling of the series? For the most part, I read through everything, and if the author keeps the story flowing and doesn't pull the characters too far out of character, then I will re-read it.

Not sure, what would you look for specifically?

not entirely off topic here.....but if it is, Im sorry.

Im sure some of you here have seen the little story that damion, Nocturne999, Adam_Price 40, myself, and a few others are concocting over in the writers corner: Yggdrasil Affiliated. Now, granted we dont write in it daily like we used to, more like off and on now, Its still a work in progress and were still working on it.

That said, I wanted to see what you other members think about our little project, and whether were doing a good job on it.

Edited by ryujikun619

What kind of stuff are you looking for that shows it captures the true feeling of the series? For the most part, I read through everything, and if the author keeps the story flowing and doesn't pull the characters too far out of character, then I will re-read it.

Not sure, what would you look for specifically?

I'd like it to be like the actual manga, too often I have read fanfics that try and alter the characters (especially Bell and K1, but also the other characters), and when I read it it annoys me because I know for a fact that the stuff they're doing in the fanfic won't ever happen in the Manga. Maybe you can tolerate that stuff, but for me I just want to punch the author in the face at that point :aggressive: :aggravated: (which is why I stopped reading fanfics, I have enough trouble managing my temper as it is without needlessly getting myself annoyed).

Edited by Avinash_Tyagi

not entirely off topic here.....but if it is, Im sorry.

Im sure some of you here have seen the little story that damion, Nocturne999, Adam_Price 40, myself, and a few others are concocting over in the writers corner: Yggdrasil Affiliated. Now, granted we dont write in it daily like we used to, more like off and on now, Its still a work in progress and were still working on it.

That said, I wanted to see what you other members think about our little project, and whether were doing a good job on it.

I actually enjoy it very much. I just personally don't feel comfortable writing anything, but I very much enjoy reading it. I keep on top of all of the fan fictions that we currently have running here. =)

Would it be wrong of me to hawk my own fanfic here? It's actually the one I got my screen name from.

Would it be wrong of me to hawk my own fanfic here? It's actually the one I got my screen name from.

Depends...would it in any way annoy me? (Like did you alter the characters personalities or make them do stuff that wouldn't happen in the manga, like have Bell or K1 cheat on the other?)

I am currently working out a fanfic of my own, but there is still not much of a story plot completed. It's kind of hard to assemble a plot when you don't have sufficient information in regards to things you add into a fanfic, even if yourself is one of them. <Yes, this is a self-insert fanfic.>

Goddesses and Generals

For more details, go here.

I have not posted any chapters yet, but expect one soon <2-3 weeks> on Fanfiction.net

Title: Soul, Light, and Leaves

Author: Blind-Thaylien

Rating: K+

Genre: Action, Romance

Main Characters/Pairing: AMG universe, but before any of the current gods exist.

Summary: Action, Romance, and Music are dreams of the soul, and it may be only their souls that make the difference

Link: Click Here

Depends...would it in any way annoy me? (Like did you alter the characters personalities or make them do stuff that wouldn't happen in the manga, like have Bell or K1 cheat on the other?)

Bell and K1 cheat on one another?! I could never tell such a horrendous tale!!! Out of character... well, I can't really judge that for myself, now can I? Although it does have quite a few original characters... the base character that the story takes place around is the way I got my name. I'd have to say the favorite original character I've put in so far would have to be Yuki.

Title: A Soul Like Mine: REDUX

Author: Mangaka in Training

Rating: T

Genre: General/ Drama (the drama doesn't kick in till much later)

Main characters/ pairings: No pairings as of yet, still contemplating whether or not I even should. No main characters really... it focuses alot on Damion though.

Summary: Young Damion just wants to live out a normal life. But after meeting certain goddesses, things spiral out of control! With more secrets come more connections, and Damion has no idea how connected to the goddesses he really is...

Link: Here

Edited by Damion

Bell and K1 cheat on one another?! I could never tell such a horrendous tale!!!

Problem is there are a few Fanfics which have that very thing occur, which is one thing that really irritates me about fanfics in general

Well don't worry about me. I can assure you that nothing like that will ever be happening in any of my fanfics.