SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
littlefishie

AMG Fanfic Recommendations

198 posts in this topic

Not in mine either, i assure you.. it's much more like i'd make sure they remained together for all eternity.

And this fanfic has something to do with gaming.

... which fanfic? Did you post a link, 'cause I can't see one if you did.

... which fanfic? Did you post a link, 'cause I can't see one if you did.

Ermm.. i have yet to post it <the story>. But here's a site i made <sort of> to update future fans/readers:

http//:megamitachi-to-gensuitachi.wetpaint.com

and a preview from the Intro page.

Goddesses and Generals - Intro 1; story build 1.000 by R.L.S.Systems.Engagements 1.2000110

Intro and Prologue

This fanfic is a sort of modded adaptation of my current existence status, and most of the places

and characters are fictional. I have done this, not just due to inspiration, but so i could

leave a mark on this planet and be remembered as an AMG otaku and avid pr0 gamer. It is my

fullest intention to write what i desire to write, and if any copyrights are infringed by my

work, i have the reason that this is a fanfic; and if this ever gets to be animated or

something similar, i will secure the necessary licences and permissions to produce this EXACTLY

as i have written it. It will be my tribute to the world as to why i am so different that most

people and why i seek something that seemingly cannot be found, and the reality of the truths

i have learnt and discovered on this world. If you would be interested in reading this, please

read properly, as the storyline isnt easily comprehensible to those who don't.

Well, enough seriousness.. I had been sort of inspired by some other fanfics, namely Trial

By Tenderness < Cven McGuire > but as of late no new chapters have been produced yet. Thx to

his work, i have been inspired to write this, well, sort of, and show all who read and view

this fanfic what knowledge and imagination can do.

On the B side, it shows a glimpse of the life of a person in constant hunger for knowledge, in

desire to change the way things are in this world of ours, as well as the capabilty to change

fate by altering events that are about to happen. and also a bit on the world of gaming and

being a professional player, something like Pure Pwnage < www.purepwnage.com > but not as a

mockumentary-ish story. And some of the scenes here i have built on my head long before, just

needed to be written, so you may expect some fillers <not boring, just use your imagina, unless

it's a primitive 16-bit OS without 3D Graphics Imaging and Hi-speed FPS Processing you have

installed on your head, then you need to upgrade before imagining.>

BTW, you may notice comment and code strings <e.g., <SongPlay_backgrnd=Open Your Mind - Chiisana

Hane Hirogete> scattered along the way; i include these to let others know what runs on that part

<and they're understandable anyway> and i like adding these, as they are much shorter than adding

<Then the song 'Open Your Mind/Chiisana Hane Hirogete' plays in the background.> Just read

and you will get the idea. <umpf... dang XML editing..i always wanted to learn programming T_T>

<__________________________________D I S C L A I M E R_________________________________________>

This is not entirely my work. I did not create nor had i created Ah! My Goddess and any related

characters. That is credited to Mr Kosuke Fujishima and TBS Studios, Japan. Neither have i

participated in programming, testing and designing the following games and shows:

Command and Conquer:Generals and expansion pack Zero Hour; credit to Electronic Arts, Inc.<EA Games>

Counter Strike <All revisions up to and including Source> Credit to Valve Studios

GunBound <up to World Champion> Credit to Softnyx Corp. <Eep.. minor role hehe>

Ragnarok Online <Credit to Gravity Corporation and partially, Level Up, Inc.> and also partial to

the AeRO/Aesir RO gaming community and their private server <hopefully will NOT be defunct>

Pure Pwnage <www.purepwnage.com> Credit goes to ROFLMAO Productions for this kewl series XD

However:

The story title 'Engage' and characters mentioned < CashMaster Lufus, AsaKayoSaPro, Ultimatum,

Teh_Nukerer and ESPECIALLY R.L.S.Engager and General Starr are solely my work and trademark names,

and so are the initials R.L.S. as a logo. They will not be allowed for use or reproduction without

my written and digitally signed permission/consent.

<__________________________________________________________________________>

So much for intros.. i will edit this later and post a link to the intro page when i post it on FanFiction XD.. i'll be working on it on my dayoffs or at midnight, maybe, if the day gets too busy, which is what happens always. My goal is to finish writing this before i fully commit myself to service at the USAF, a mere 7 months away T_T Edited by asakayosapro

Oh... I think I saw that on FF.Net, Damion, but I decided not to read it becuz it had a stupid summary. However, your fic has shown me not to judge a book by its cover ^_^;;

Actually, I was wondering... besides Avielus, who else, if anyone, read my fic? :cry:

Actually, I was wondering... besides Avielus, who else, if anyone, read my fic? :cry:

I checked it, but, being totally against self-insert of any kind, didn't get further than the first chapter. Sorry.

I read me way through it long ago, and have read your revisions. I personally liked it, but would like to see more =)

Title: The Definition of Perfection

Author: Gredival

Rating: T

Genre: Romance/General

Main Characters/Pairing: All characters of AMG.

Summary: A story of a selfless and endless love.

Link: Click Here

It's not a self insert. Sorry.

I checked it, but, being totally against self-insert of any kind, didn't get further than the first chapter. Sorry.

Technically, according to Avielus' words, it's a "self-outsert". I actually took my name from my character, not the other way around. And he totally hates me for jacking his name.

Who...? me...?

Oh. You mean Damion =P

Technically, according to Avielus' words, it's a "self-outsert". I actually took my name from my character, not the other way around. And he totally hates me for jacking his name.

Gomen, I had to use words more carefully. The name confused me a bit. :) I don't like fanfics where the main hero is created by a fic-writer. I accept them only as minor supporting characters or if the story is just taking place in the manga/anime/book world, but far away from the original cast. Hope now my point of view is clear. Nothing personal. :closedeyes: