Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
..::Itsuru::..

Who would you dress up as?

StarBlush    15
StarBlush

Just a couple more ideas for costuming.

Don't have to go as an anime character ya know.

post-4557-0-48849600-1400519785_thumb.jp post-4557-0-87014600-1400520054_thumb.jp

StarBlush    15
StarBlush

Another idea, get the kids involved!

post-4557-0-54766800-1408391373_thumb.jp

"Who will you go as?"

StarBlush    15
StarBlush

Again! A reason to comfortable cosplay while fitting in !

Halloween! C'mon! Somebody out there must be doing something

besides me! Here's a couple ideas...

post-4557-0-12349600-1412575453_thumb.jp post-4557-0-90096500-1412575457_thumb.jp

Easy to do, can order form Amazon, get stuff from the Thrift Store...

use your imagination, go wild or go mild but GO! :dance:

Firefly One    19
Firefly One

Unfortunately AMG doesn't really have a lot of male costume options that look like something besides "guy in regular clothes". There were a few males from Heaven/the spiritual world, but they were usually background characters or only around for one arc. Keiichi usually just wears stuff I would wear every day. The only distinctive option for a Keiichi costume would be some kind of racing suit with the Nekomi Tech logos and stuff on it, and even then, probably only fans would recognize it.

Spatial Chronaut    7
Spatial Chronaut

I think that Welsper and Celestine are good too, and if you think about Tyr, well, one can be original and create his original Tyr, i think will be interesting to see the various ideas for Tyr.

sbyrstall    6
sbyrstall

Unfortunately AMG doesn't really have a lot of male costume options that look like something besides "guy in regular clothes". There were a few males from Heaven/the spiritual world, but they were usually background characters or only around for one arc. Keiichi usually just wears stuff I would wear every day. The only distinctive option for a Keiichi costume would be some kind of racing suit with the Nekomi Tech logos and stuff on it, and even then, probably only fans would recognize it.

Yeah. Putting on a white tee shirt with jeans and jacket really doesn't convey being Keichii. That could be any OR they would think you just came off the street. It's probably the lamest of all ideas. Remember that the first part of cosplaying is Cos = costume. AMG didn't have a lot of male characters in it that had outfits that were outside of normal clothing.

I guess I'd have to dress up like the getting married Keichii. LOL.

Just Plain Evil    8
Just Plain Evil

Kohta Hirano from HoTD, Hashida "Daru" Itaru from Stein's;Gate or Mario.