Community Message: We're currently in the middle of our donation drive. For those willing to send a donation, we ask that you use the feature in the sidebar to send a donation. For those who send a donation, a donation badge will be featured in your profile next to every message you post. members can dismiss this message by clicking on the 'x' in the upper-right corner. Donations are used for hosting fees, license renewal for the forum software and domain name renewal.

Goddess Relief Office
Sign in to follow this  
sbyrstall

Favorite cop

Favorite cop  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite cop?

• Miyuki Kobayakawa
    • Natsumi Tsujimoto
    • Ken Nakajima
    • Yoriko Nikaido
    • Aoi Futaba
    • Chief Kachou
    • Inspector Tokuno
    • Chie Sagamiono

sbyrstall    6
sbyrstall

From season one, who is your favorite cop??

Edited by sbyrstall

Keiichi Morisato    416
Keiichi Morisato

Click on "EDIT" located in the lower right hand corner of the first post of this topic, which you created, and then click on the "click here to manage this topic's poll" and you can add your poll. :ahappy:

sbyrstall    6
sbyrstall
Click on "EDIT" located in the lower right hand corner of the first post of this topic, which you created, and then click on the "click here to manage this topic's poll" and you can add your poll. :ahappy:

I was wondering what happened to it. Each forum has it's idiosyncracies. :wacko:

Of course Natsumi aka Home Run Woman. :p

Edited by sbyrstall

Kleo    27
Kleo

Voted for Natsumi, but it was a tough choice. Aoi is second in my list.

Keiichi Morisato    416
Keiichi Morisato
I was wondering what happened to it. Each forum has it's idiosyncracies. :wacko:

Of course Natsumi aka Home Run Woman. :p

Not neccessarily. There's no need to create duplicate topics when, if you're the author of the originating topic, you can edit the name of the topic, add a poll to the topic, and whatnot ... :ahappy:

sbyrstall    6
sbyrstall
Not neccessarily. There's no need to create duplicate topics when, if you're the author of the originating topic, you can edit the name of the topic, add a poll to the topic, and whatnot ... :ahappy:

Going way OT: I didn't mean to create a new topic. I know how to create topics (been doing it since '89). Just the slight differences between different forum.

Keiichi Morisato    416
Keiichi Morisato

Not going off topic, just pointing out a simple fact. These are also stated in the 'Help" feature located at the top of the forums here. At any rate, I voted for Miyuki. Heh! :ahappy:

ryujikun619    19
ryujikun619

well its no suprise that the two leading ladies are in the lead.

I HAD to pick Miyuki. how could I not?

Keiichi Morisato    416
Keiichi Morisato

I think it may have something to do with the fact that our favourite voice actress, Juliet Cesario, happens to voice the character for the television series. :ahappy:

ryujikun619    19
ryujikun619

Not so much Juliet Cesario, but much more like Akiko Hiramatsu.

For me anyway. I dunno bout you guys.

speedfreek19    46
speedfreek19

+1 for Miyuki :D

I think it may have something to do with the fact that our favourite voice actress, Juliet Cesario, happens to voice the character for the television series. :ahappy:

For me it's not the case, well she does a top notch job though, i didnt become a fan of hers until quite a while after.

Darth Tallis    3
Darth Tallis

Granted she could snap me in two just for looking at her the wrong way... In fact, she will if I don't vote for her, I'm voting Natsumi. :)

Edited by Darth Tallis