NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Keiichi Morisato

what are you watching?

548 posts in this topic

I've been on a heavy kick on watching the television series, 24. Never watched the series before but for some reason I've become addicted to the series ... :tongue:

I've been on a heavy kick on watching the television series, 24. Never watched the series before but for some reason I've become addicted to the series ... :tongue:

Haha, that is a very good show, I've been watching it for several years now. I should caution you though, if you get an entire season, watch it slowly. No more than a few episodes a week - it becomes rather ridiculous otherwise, as there is no possible way the characters could survive that much excitement all in 24 hours. :ahappy:

For me, I've not been watching all that much television lately, the occasional Reno 911 episode is basically it. Though for movies, I have been going through some older ones lately. Just watched Aliens yesterday and I was amazed - I never realized up until now that they based the Halo games so heavily off that movie.

Well I am now watching House, M.D 4th season is a really greath tv series

Edited by cloud

Somehow I get tired of "real" TV series quite fast, so I don't really watch any, only if I catch something while cooking in the kitchen.

As for movies, recently I watched a series of BBC documentaries about Ancient Rome, and few separate ones about other ancient civilizations. I love such documentaries a lot.

Since I just completed watching 24 Season 3 I just started picking up on Charmed. Now to get into Season 2 while I'm thinking about it. Pretender, also happens to be one of my favourites ... along with Sliders. Heh!!! :tongue:

Frasier, Rise Of the Video Game, and i'm going to download the Office as soon as I can free up some space on my main drive

I watched season 4 of 24 and half of season 5. Season 5 took a turning point my husband and I didn't really like and we just never finished it.

At the moment, I only have time to watch House and Survivor.

I'm also a huge fan of Lost, and will watch that when it comes back on. Over the summer I like So You Think You can Dance, and I also watched Traveler last summer and it was really good.

I never watched much TV until DVR came along and allowed me to record shows and watch them at my leisure.

I just downloaded Golden Boy again, which in my opinion is hilarious. To my surprise I think the English sub might be funnier than the Japanese sub for that series. Anyway, one of the new series that I have yet to watch is Uta Kata. Anyone hear of it?

Since I finished watching 24 Season 3 I decided to jump into watching Charmed Season 2. There are several boxed sets that I really need to get through before the 30 day return period is up. I try to watch the new DVD's I purchase to ensure against any defects. Heh!!! :tongue:

Just Supernatural and Torchwood here. That and whatever anime is on.

Just finished watching makai senki disgaea.

good series,sucks its only 12 episodes.

I'm watching the Mini Goddess now, I never actually got around to watching the whole series so far so I am looking forward to watching it all.