SUPPORT: We're in the middle of the donation drive for the site. If you're able to help support our community by sending a donation to the site, please use the Paypal donation sidebar feature. Remember, your support helps keep us funded and allows us to provide our community with features such as an image hosting gallery, community forums and more.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Keiichi Morisato

what are you watching?

558 posts in this topic

I'm about to watch James Gunn's Scooby Doo. Because after six months of NC-17, and a recent death in the family, I could use some light fluffy kiddie shit nonsense right now.

I'm watching Ex-Driver. Earlier today I watched Baby Driver.

I showed my 13 year old daughter Con Air for the first time... her response was "this is the greatest ending I've ever seen"... up until now, the only Jerry Bruckheimer films she had seen were Pirates of the Caribbean.

It's a good movie but I would disagree that it's the greatest movie of all time. You should let her watch the National Treasure movies with Nicholas Cage. Those two movies were also produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. They are some of the better films that Nicholas Cage made. Hilarious as well. I think your daughter would love them. The first movie deals with the Declaration of Independence and lost treasures from all over the world. The sequel does the same but involves different treasure. They are really fun movies to watch and while they aren't preachy, they do have a history lesson for viewers who don't know the history of our country. :grin:

I am going to get to National Treasure, but right now my focus is on The Rock, Gone in 60 Seconds, Armageddon, Bad Boys II, and Face Off.

Posted (edited)

My daughter's action education continued this weekend with The Rock and John Woo's Face Off. Jesus Christ, I miss the version of Jerry Bruckheimer and Michael Bay. Now all they make are Transformers and Pirates of the Caribbean. Coincidentally, the Boss Fight music I repeatedly use in Bad Goddess is from the Car Chase scene in The Rock. Sweet Jesus, the Rock had everybody. Michael Biehn from Terminator. Buck Kartalian from Please Don't Eat My Mother (the 1970s X-Rated Little Shop of Horrors). Xander Berkeley and Tony Todd from Candyman. The Evil Sheriff from The Devil's Rejects. There's a prison guard in Face/Off that I recognized from The Invitation and he was one of the McDonald's brothers in The Founder. That's what I love about '90s films. You can see all of these famous high paid name actors working their way up through the Hollywood machine in these nothing bit parts.

Edited by winedrinkingcritic