There have been two new features added to the community. Member Map and Questions & Answers. These are new interactive features available to our registered members. More information about these new features can be found through the following discussion topic: New Features.

Goddess Relief Office uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  • Create Account

support the site, order your favorite anime and manga today

Welcome to the Goddess Relief Office message forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to the Goddess Relief Office community. Before you can post messages or create content on our site or message forums, you must register for an account. There's no registration fee and we welcome any anime or manga fan. Please refer to our terms of service, privacy policy and forum rules prior to registering. Additionally, pay close attention to our registration terms. By registering, you get the ability to:
  • create new topics, post messages and comment on news articles
  • create your own image gallery album and upload images
  • send personal messages and reply to PMs
  • customize your profile with a forum avatar and a signature
  • subscribe to topics, share status updates and much more
Upon registering for an account, please take the time to read through the forum rules and some of the topics before jumping right in. We do encourage every new member to start with the "Introductions" forum and introduce themselves. Finally, this message only appears to guests and visitors, simply register for a free account (or log into your registered account) to remove this message.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Fujishima announce new series: Residence Paradise

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   morisato_kun

morisato_kun

Waiting for a Goddess

• Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
  • 1 Thanks
    • Member No: 1201

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:23 PM

Well

Some sources in this days indicate that Kosuke Fujishima has decided to start a new series in Afternoon

The series will call "Residence Paradise", as i know the series is refered to a big school (university) residence with different members and circumstances, maybe the idea birth of the Morisato Residence and his many visitors...

Well, the sources

http://good-afternoo.../post-bfc1.html
http://tohji.undying.lovesick.jp/
http://meganechanblo...-entry-540.html

Maybe Fujishima-sensei wants to delegate or just make supervision of the series to other mangakas, because the series has a huge fandom in Japan and every part of the world, and itīs still profitable,

Remember, in October 24th is the official day to celebrate the 20th anniversary (the event of anniversary in Japan is in this day too) we are waiting to hear news about new material of AMG, specially a third season

I donīt think that Fujishima wants to end the series yet, i think he wants to get more time to think in the plot of the story than draw it, he will made some papers of what he want, and his team could do the manga drawing...

Well, i send the source about it, that is a part of the announces linked to the 20th anniversary

In Japanese (the three sources)

2008年10月17日 (金)
藤島康介氏 新連載、タイトル発表!!
昨日書きましたとおり、本日大阪へお邪魔しまして
good!アフタヌーンの企画発表会大阪編を催させていただきました。
お運びいただいた皆様、本当にありがとうございました。
皆さんから活力を頂戴いたしました!!
今後もめいっぱい頑張りますので、どうかお力添えの程、
よろしくお願い申し上げます!!

さて。

good!アフタヌーン初号ラインナップのうち、
タイトルが未定だった最後の作品も、ついに名が冠されました!!

藤島康介さんの、「ああっ女神さまっ」以来初となる新連載の
正式タイトルです!!

「パラダイスレジデンス」

そうです、パラダイスなレジデンスの物語です。
・・・・・英語がわからないから適当に言ってるんじゃないですよ?
本当に、パラダイスなレジデンスを舞台にした、藤島さんの本当に待望の
新連載です。

どんな話なのかは、読んでのお楽しみ、ということでどうでしょう。
言っちゃうと、もったいない気がいたします。
ひとつだけ、誓って申し上げましょう。

かわいい!!
藤島作品の、新たなかわいさ、炸裂です!!

計20タイトル、これで出そろいました。
good!アフタヌーン初号発売までいよいよあと21日。
ちょうど3週間後には、皆様の前にお披露目です。

マックスまで期待値をあげていただいて、オーケーです。
good!アフタヌーン、爆音を轟かせて、もうすぐ点火します!!

※写真は本日の企画発表会会場入り口にあった案内板です。
僕が言っちゃあオシマイなんですが、
これ見た時、つい噴き出しちゃいました。
エムカミさんにはなんなんですが・・・・・
冗談みたいだ!!

・藤島康介
「パラダイスレジデンス」

★マークついてるのはもう個人的にツボ間違いなしと勝手に思い込んでる作品。というか作家さんが好き。
沙村さんとか藤島さんの新作も気になります。
最近、作家さんとかの名前を覚えなくなってきたので(作品名はまぁまぁ)他にも読んだことある人もいるかもですが・・・

もう来月なのですね。
早いものです。
発売日に忘れないように買いにいかねば。

そしてマリアのフィギュアは会社のパソコンに設置する予定です。

・藤島康介(ああっ女神さまっ)
『パラダイスレジデンス』
なんと、ああっ女神さまっ以来初となる藤島さんの新連載。
ということは20年ぶりの新作になりますよね。
舞台はとある学園の寮だそう、これはかなりの期待が高まる作品。
そしてあえて藤島さんの新作を、
看板にもってこなかったのも編集さんの意図だそうです。

The news in english (using google translator)

Friday, October 17, 2008
Kosuke Fujishima's new series, the title announced!
As I wrote yesterday, and today you to Osaka interfere with SHIMASHI good! Planning afternoon press conference held in Osaka and we have edited.
We bring everybody you, Thank you very much.
You will be charged from the vitality!
We'll try full dispute, so wrong about you for help,
Thank you!

So.

good! 初号afternoon lineup of
The last title was to be determined by the last name was冠SA!

Yasushi Huzishima介SAN, "Oh My Goddess!" Will be the first time since the formal title of the new series is!

"Paradise Residence"

Yes, Paradise is the story of a residence.
I do not know right from the English-speaking I'm not?
Indeed, his residence in Paradise, Fujishima's long-awaited new series really is.

What kind of story, fun to read, if that.
I say, we will feel too good.
Only one, I swear申SHI上GEMASHOU.

---- Cute!
Huzishima work, is a likeable, is a blow!

A total of 20 titles,出SOROIMASHITA it.
good! Crunch初号afternoon to release another 21, 2007.
Just three weeks after the unveiling in front of everyone.

Max up to our expectation, is okay.
good! Afternoon,轟KASE roar of the soon-to-ignition!

※ The plan announced today was in the entrance hall of the signs.
CHAA OSHIMAI I'm saying,
When I saw it, just CHAIMASHITA erupted.
What's not to EMUKAMI.
It's like a joke!

Kosuke Fujishima's "Paradise Residence"

Mark ★ it's got no mistakes personally hand acupuncture points are thought to work. It's like a writer?.
Fujishima Village, Sha said he's also concerned about the new product.
Recently, the writer's name or has been so覚ENAKU (Oh, Oh Pieces) also may have read that there are people who・・・

Kosuke Fujishima (Oh My Goddess!)
The residences of Paradise
Oh, Oh My Goddess! Fujishima's first new series will be.
It will be a new first time in 20 years, you know.
The stage seems to be a certain school dormitory, it works a lot of expectations.
Fujishima's new and daring,
It did not sign with the intent is to edit.

Ah! i almost forget it, Kodansha edition of afternoon will be delayed two week because they want to send the edition of the magazine in the same month as the cover says...

Well, thatīs all till this moment, i hope some big news in the 20th anniversary celebration.

MK

Attached Files

Click on this banner to support our "Right Stuf" Anime and Manga Store.

#2 OFFLINE   Keiichi Morisato

Keiichi Morisato

Immortal

• Site Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,562 posts
  • 49 Thanks
    • Member No: 1

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:27 AM

Thanks for sharing that little piece of information, morisato_kun. Then, I take it that was the big Kousuke Fujishima announcement that had been hinted at? This is sad development. I was kind of hoping that news of a third season would be announced for the coming year.

Miracles; For those who don't believe, no explanation is possible ... For those who do believe, no explanation is necessary

support our online anime & manga store at Right Stuf.com; click on the banner below

banner.gif

#3 OFFLINE   morisato_kun

morisato_kun

Waiting for a Goddess

• Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
  • 1 Thanks
    • Member No: 1201

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:52 AM

not yet KM, this is one part of the news concerning the jobs of Fujishima sensei, i think that he will got time to do new projects if he use a team of drawing of his new series, because he is taking time to make better stories, i think if he will get time to do more projects, then AMG could be easily possible in the near future

this news belongs to the future announces of Fujishima - sensei towards the official ceremony of 20th anniversary of AMG in October 24th (2 day more to celebrate the 20th aniversary)

if this new is coming to us, then we got to wait to hear about more things and projects of Fujishima respect to our beloved goddesses, i donīt think he will finish the series now, 10 chapters is few to finish the series, at least he will need 30 or 50 episodes to finish it in good way...

this will mean at leat three years more of AMG by the way, letīs be positive and pray to hear good news in the official event of the 20th anniversary...

MK

#4 OFFLINE   Keiichi Morisato

Keiichi Morisato

Immortal

• Site Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,562 posts
  • 49 Thanks

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:28 AM

After forwarding the information that morisato_kun gave me to Anime News Network, they were able to get some additional and more detailed information regarding Fujishima's new series and that it'll debut next month in a new publication from Kodansha. The new publication will debut 20 additional titles and will appear on November 7th. Let's hope we can all get a glimpse at the scans for this publication:

http://www.goddess-p...?showtopic=5944

Special thanks to morisato_kun and additional translations from Anime News Network for the new information.

Here's a pic of the new cover-montage advertisement for the brand new "Good Afternoon" publication:

Attached File  fuji_pic.png   69.37KB   33 downloads

More additional information:

Official Website: http://kc.kodansha.c...index.php/13872

Enlarged image of the new Fujishima figurine: http://good-afternoo...rimg13153_2.jpg

Another Image: http://good-afternoo.../dsc01270_2.jpg

Miracles; For those who don't believe, no explanation is possible ... For those who do believe, no explanation is necessary

support our online anime & manga store at Right Stuf.com; click on the banner below

banner.gif

#5 OFFLINE   sbyrstall

sbyrstall

Oh! my waffles......

• Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • 0 Thanks
    • Member No: 2805

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:29 PM

I just read this in ANN just a few minutes before coming on here. A few things came to mind when I read this:
1) It's good he's using college students instead of the standard high school kids. There is a market out there for this age.
2) What is the basic plot of this series? From all I've read there was no hint except for the sandwich board.

#6 OFFLINE   Keiichi Morisato

Keiichi Morisato

Immortal

• Site Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,562 posts
  • 49 Thanks

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:34 PM

And as before, The Goddess Project, is credited with the information. This is the second time that we have been credited with exclusive information with special thanks to morisato_kun for the information and Anime News Network for the more detailed information. ahappy.png

See? It pays to be a member of our community because where else are you going to get exclusive information about Fujishima-san and his various projects. thumbsup.png ahappy.png

banner.gif

#7 OFFLINE   Avinash_Tyagi

Avinash_Tyagi

Outer God

• Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,623 posts
  • 1 Thanks
    • Member No: 4591

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:15 PM

Now it makes sens why he's letting other manga artists take over the artwork for AMG, it would be nearly impossible for him to draw and write two series at once, but if he lets another person do the drawing for AMG, he canstill do the sotry and have time for a second series, maybe he shold let another person do the artwork for this series as well, that way he can focus on just getting out good storylines, and maybe devote some time to the anime series for AMG.
Posted Image Posted Image

True love will always find a way, its only a matter of time.

#8 OFFLINE   Keiichi-chan

Keiichi-chan

~Yaguchi Mari Fanboy~

• Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,932 posts
  • 3 Thanks
    • Member No: 5

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:52 PM

it would be nearly impossible for him to draw and write two series at once

There are japanese mangakka that work on two to three series at once.
Especially if they're doing the artwork alone. With the current(drawn out!) pacing on A!MG, I could easily see him working on both series at once. He certainly isn't the first artist to have two series running in comic anthologies at once. Besides, we don't know how long this new series is going to run in the first place.

Google translations are completely pointless. I really wish we had some more fluent Japanese readers here in the GP community. I really want to know what the genre this will be and what the series is going to be about! *_*

That being said, I'm really excited that Fuji-sensei is finally trying out a new series! Initially, the concept sounded way to similar to Love Hina. My guess is it's an excuse to flex his character design muscles and because he's gotten a little bored with AMG recently. I think the whole stream of random characters like The Gate, Chrono and co. is because Fujishima is more known for his character designs and it's something he wants to do more but it doesnt totally fit the feel of A!MG. With a dormhouse full of potential characters he can introduce as he pleases, he may be able to design new characters to his heart's content with the new series.

I just hope he's as passionate about the stories as he is about designing the characters.

EDIT: The creator of Blade of the Immortal has a new series in the upcoming anthology,too! That IS exciting!

Negai wo Kaze ni Nosete touku....
Letting the wind carry my wishes far away..
haruhiism.jpg
keiichisigbar.jpg
Urdsigbar.jpg
Skuldsigbar.jpg
Belldandy3.gifKeiichi.gifSkuld-Draft-2.gifUrd_Wink6.gif

#9 OFFLINE   AstroNerdBoy

AstroNerdBoy

Earth Spirit

• Members

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • 0 Thanks
    • Member No: 2170

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (morisato_kun @ Oct 21 2008, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I donīt think that Fujishima wants to end the series yet, i think he wants to get more time to think in the plot of the story than draw it, he will made some papers of what he want, and his team could do the manga drawing...

I disagree. I've heard that he wanted to end the manga years ago but was talked out of it by Kodansha. Frankly AMG, while being something I still follow, is rather dull. Fujishima-sensei going through all the old favorite characters for the 20th also smacks of a farewell tour.

Regardless, I hope that with this new manga series, Fujishima-sensei won't have a non-romance romance. *_*

Edited by AstroNerdBoy, 22 October 2008 - 05:12 PM.

#10 OFFLINE   Keiichi Morisato

Keiichi Morisato

Immortal

• Site Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,562 posts
  • 49 Thanks

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:26 AM

I heard the same thing about Fujishima wanting to end the series about a year ago from various sources but that Kodansha pressured him into continuing the manga series so they could celebrate its 20th anniversary. Ah! My Goddess is one of Kodansha's cash cows and they stand to lose potential revenue if the series were to end. I think this was also the reason why Fujishima-san cut back his time on working on the manga series from 12 chapters per year to 9 and it would go a long way to explaining why he did that.

With the emergence of this new manga series, I think Fujishima-san may end up ending Ah! My Goddess sometime over the next year and concentrate on the new series. Unless, he plans on leaving the writing and the illustrating of the new series to a new creative team. Either way, it's all good news that he's decided to start a new series and maybe we'll finally get a satisfying conclusion to the manga series that has went on for far too long ...

I do have to agree that a lot of the stories that Fujishima has done recently has been just rehashing old ideas ... while there have been some good chapters and the art has been better than ever, I think that the series is at an excellent point to end with a satisfactory ending ... or, at the very least, put it on a temporary hiatus.

banner.gif

#11 OFFLINE   stargates

stargates

conquering the galaxy one anime at a time

• Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • 0 Thanks
    • Member No: 2517

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:56 AM

QUOTE (AstroNerdBoy @ Oct 22 2008, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fujishima-sensei going through all the old favorite characters for the 20th also smacks of a farewell tour.

I really hate to say it but to me that's what it sounds like. How often do you normally see the re-emergence of characters that haven't been seen for awhile? Usually to say a final goodbye. Though like everyone else here i hope not.
"There's no medicine to cure idiots" --Natsumi Tsujimoto

#12 OFFLINE   Avinash_Tyagi

Avinash_Tyagi

Outer God

• Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,623 posts
  • 1 Thanks

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:20 PM

Well, like i've said before, it does look like the series is coming to a close, brining back all the people in the previous few arcs does signal that, although I won't mind if it continues, as long as it remains entertaining, but if it does end I hope its a satisfying ending, that ties up all the major plot strings, personally I want to see them get married or at least engaged, and maybe have some kids.

#13 OFFLINE   Keiichi Morisato

Keiichi Morisato

Immortal

• Site Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,562 posts
  • 49 Thanks

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:51 PM

Actually, ending the series with the gang still going ojn about their business does allow Fujishima-san to come back to the series at a later date. ahappy.png

banner.gif

#14 OFFLINE   Avinash_Tyagi

Avinash_Tyagi

Outer God

• Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,623 posts
  • 1 Thanks

Posted 23 October 2008 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (Keiichi Morisato @ Oct 23 2008, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, ending the series with the gang still going ojn about their business does allow Fujishima-san to come back to the series at a later date. ahappy.png

So does having them have kids, it just means when he comes back the story will be not just Bell and K1, but also their kids, maybe even have stories where Urd and Skuld are trying to babysit a group of superpowered demigods and demigoddesses

#15 OFFLINE   Klenz

Klenz

Immortal

• Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • 0 Thanks
    • Member No: 2048

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:29 PM

I wonder why would he lose interest in continuing AMG? Is it because its too difficult to extend the romance?

I think more evil players should be added to spice things up a little tongue.gif
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users