NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thom114

Belldandy the pinup!

27 posts in this topic

Here's another pinup pic I managed to finish this week.This time featuring Bell.

post-1443-1243614802_thumb.png

:wub: I'm in love with Belldandy, Thom. Thanks ... my fantasy girl. :wub:

Yabba-Dabba-WOOOO-HOOOO!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

*speechless*

by the way, what is this red liquid thingy coming from my nose....oh it's my blood ^^

Edited by Darth_Loco

You certainly pulled it off with Belldandy, that's for sure =3

Hehe, still good stuff... guess its off to the humans now? :) Unless you want to try Skuld in cute PJs... hugging the teddy bear from Sakura Wars.. or a plush Bampei... I just want something cute and innocent for Skuld I suppose :)

Hmm... human pinups :shifty:

thom.... my respect for your art grows. i have rarely met anyone with talent such as yours and i have met quite a few amateur artists from my younger sis's art college. but other than her, ure's is the first art work which i think is amazing. my congrats. :)

Hehe, still good stuff... guess its off to the humans now? :) Unless you want to try Skuld in cute PJs... hugging the teddy bear from Sakura Wars.. or a plush Bampei... I just want something cute and innocent for Skuld I suppose :)

Hmm... human pinups :shifty:

There is still Skuld as an adult.. I could try that and finish off all 5 of the Goddesses.I'm thinking I'll do one more pinup and take a break after that.

I still want to finish off a 3D ship model that I've been working on.

thom.... my respect for your art grows. i have rarely met anyone with talent such as yours and i have met quite a few amateur artists from my younger sis's art college. but other than her, ure's is the first art work which i think is amazing. my congrats. :)

Hey,Thanks! I've been drawing since I was about 6,not to mention about 8 years as an animator (3d and Flash) so I have a little bit of experience behind me.

You could always try Skuld in a bathrobe so it doesn't cross that lolicon line ... or a similar drawing of Skuld, with Banpei in front of her so it doesn't cross that line. :ahappy:

....I see now why Bell is my fav. Good job. :]

I think I just became a Belldandy fanboy.

Wait no, still an Urdie. Ah well, that was close.

But all joking aside, da-yum boy. Thom you really outdid yourself.

Edited by Damion