NOTICE: Please be aware that the status update widget in the sidebar has been repaired, for those who have been unable to use it lately. This message can be dissolved by clicking the 'x' in the far right corner of this message.

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office

Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create your own image gallery and upload images
  • Post status updates and much more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pierce Cheng

Do you like which design for Belldandy

Do you like her design in OVA or TV?   25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Belldandy's design in OVA or TV?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 posts in this topic

I like OVA version because I felt she was very young!

Edited by Pierce Cheng

This is a hard choice for me. The OVA series has always long been my favourite but I think, in this case, the second season design of the character. The first season simply shown an evolution of the character design which improved in the character design.

im gunna have to go with second season bell on this one in agreence with boss man

I agree with the previous posters, in my opinion the best would be the second season design. I think it has to do with the fact that by that point the animators had really improved their animation technique and it shows!

Edited by Sebastian

Personally, i prefer the Movie design :p

But probably the First season, 2nd season her face was drawn too wide at times =/

I fell in love with the OVA design so that's gotta be it...

OVA for me.

As much as I like her recent design, The OVA ver. Will always have a special place in my heart. I mean come on, thats how I met Bell for the first time.

Personally, i prefer the Movie design :p

Agree! belldandy from the movie was the best in terms of design, and obviously her personality. but between OVA or TV belldandy, I will go to OVA, because it's the way I started AMG!, and the character and animation design of the 1990's is gorgeous! TV Belldandy constantly changes its look, especially in the 2nd season, like every episode belldandy somehow looks different or weird, like the face somehow get smaller, or the eyes are different. so yes, GO MOVIE,!!! or in this case, GO OVA BELL :3!

Overall I think Mr Fujishima just loves to tinker with his character's designs. Then the animation team just goes with that particular snapshot of the character and go their own route. I do wonder if they will stay with the current anime designs or go with an interpretation of Mr Fujishima's more recent versions of Bell and company? :)

I think I like the TV series version over the others, tho I do have to admit it was the OVA that got me into the series (didn't start really reading manga till a few years after).

Well, if you added the movie as a choice, it'd be that, but anyways, ima have to say the TV is a bit better, but the OVA seems a bit better in my opinion. So it's a tie.

i like the tv belldandy better

OVA for me! ^_^

The first time I've watched the movie the first I asked was, "what happened to Bell?"

The drawing of her seems much simpler compare to the tedious detail in OVA.

Her eyes looks much better also in the OVA..