Welcome to Goddess Relief Office
Welcome to Goddess Relief Office, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Goddess Relief Office by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create your own image gallery and upload images
- Post status updates and much more
The administrator of this website and its forum community located at the following domain name (goddess-project.net) cannot be held liable for the content posted by its registered members. Each user is responsible for the content for which they post. This includes, without limits: forum topics, posted messages, community articles, instant messages (shoutbox, IRC, live chat), article comments, status updates, personal messages, images, animated graphics, website links or any other format by which is submitted through the account of a registered user. Each user assumes the liability of the content they post. However, the administrator will respond to any request from any legally authorized representative to remove such content. Be aware that such takedown requests must be from the entity who owns the copyright or license to such content. Requests from fansite operators will not be considered.
I. DMCA, Content Removal
Under the DMCA (Digital Millenium and Copyright Act), the administrator of this community will honor any request from any copyright owner, licensing agent, licensed publisher or distributor who requires that content be removed from this site. Be aware that we will only honor legitimate requests from actual copyright owners; personal requests will not be honored pertaining to content removal. Note: Requests from anyone who is NOT a legal representative from the originating copyright owner will NOT be responded to NOR honored (see below).
II. Fanart and Copyright Law
Because of the question of legality regarding fanart, the administrator will not respond to individual requests for removing fanart unless the request comes from the original manga publisher, anime studio, licensing agent or licensed distributor of that content. Someone who creates fanart does not have any legal rights to request that such fanart to be removed from any site. The administrator will only respond to official inquiries from the legal representatives of the original publisher, anime studio, licensing agent or licensed distributor of that property.
III. Content Removal Guidelines
The following will satisfy our requirement of an official request from a legal representative of the copyright holder, publisher and/or licensed distributor:
- when requesting any content to be removed, send your request, in English, to email@example.com
- a request must also be received through registered mail (contact webmaster for address)
- include the URL to the content that you wish to be removed
- the request must be sent from the email address of the company of which you are representing
- attach an image scan of a letter (via email), along with your company's letterhead, requesting the removal of such content
Since copyright information is provided on each and every page that content appears on, if copyright credit needs to be updated, contact the webmaster and/or administrator of this site for modifying the copyright information that is display on content pages.